• Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the point of that comment?

Sack_patrol has a different definition of what 'playing' is and I'm assuming that Waco like me would find his incessant whining/complaining to be off putting.

Awesome! I'll leave Steam and LoL open for as much as I can today. Can't guarantee I can play at the drop of a hat (though it is possible), but can definitely accept friend invites.

Borderlands can get easy at the higher levels, though Crawermax can still be a challenge (at least when you play with two of my friends).

In LoL I'm mostly playing Mordekaiser. He's one of the first characters I played when I started. I just stick with him now as I still consider myself a learner. Are you Locutus in there too? By the way, what have been your two favorite LoL matches? I had one that I went 10-0-7 and another that lasted 71 minutes. Yes, one hour and eleven minutes. I have the screenshots to prove it too. Won both games.

By the way, I use either GuestJim or Guest_Jim_* for everything. Which one specifically depends on if the system allows non-alphanumeric characters.

In games I either go as Locutus, LLocutus, or Locutusisborg

I think my LoL is LLocutus though.

Sack_patrol has a different definition of what 'playing' is and I'm assuming that Waco like me would find his incessant whining/complaining to be off putting.

i totally agree, except for the part where nobody from OCC has actually played a game with me in order to know what my attitude actually is.

i should be the one doubting that there's any sort of fun to be had from playing with the likes of most here.

i should be the one doubting that there's any sort of fun to be had from playing with the likes of most here.

Thanks for proving our point. :lol:

Edited by Waco

whatever makes u feel good brah.

I'd gladly play a game or two of CS with you if I had the time...unfortunately my thesis is due soon so I have no time to play anything. :blush: