Diablo 3

tkrow21

Seeing all you high-level D3 gamers makes me feel like a noob :P

Im level 31 having just started Nightmare difficulty after about 16 hours in normal with my Demon Hunter *PS all in singleplayer, havent tried multiplayer out yet

Edited by Midnight Rider

Seeing all you high-level D3 gamers makes me feel like a noob :P

Im level 31 having just started Nightmare difficulty after about 16 hours in normal with my Demon Hunter *PS all in singleplayer, havent tried multiplayer out yet

I usually don't go this route. I usually go through normal with all characters first and then start moving them through other difficulties. For some reason getting into inferno seemed like more fun then multiple characters. Once I get through inferno with my monk I will more than likely shelve D3 for a while.

When you get frustrated with one character in inferno...you'll spend time on another character.

That's why I have a 2nd character in inferno :P

For skills, it seems like to survive you need:

1 skill to negate incoming damage or drastically reduce it.

1 skill to heal.

1 skill to flee.

1 skill to buff.

1 skill to stun / freeze / other crowd control.

That's gotten me into Act II of inferno...beyond that, it's just painful.

I made it into Act II on Inferno with my Demon Hunter, but am running into finance and equipment issues. I just was dying to easy to fast elite packs and repairs were getting expensive. I've been recently trying to farm gold on Act III Hell starting at Arreat Crater and working towards the end. With full Nephalam Bonus going, I'm still only at 175% Gold Find, so it is slow going. I'm lucky to get 100-200 thousand per run. It is time consuming, but I need to buy some better equipment on the Auction House.

About halfway through Act 1 Hell on my Wizard. I miss the days of rushing and doing powerleveling runs. I don't like questing :( Mostly playing solo, since I've been hearing people can spoof your ID and do evil things in public games haha.

They really need to revamp AH searching functions. Steal eBay's auction searching features :P Been too long since I played WoW, but I'm sure WoW probably has a better AH than D3.

Edited by AZNguyen

About halfway through Act 1 Hell on my Wizard. I miss the days of rushing and doing powerleveling runs. I don't like questing :( Mostly playing solo, since I've been hearing people can spoof your ID and do evil things in public games haha.

They really need to revamp AH searching functions. Steal eBay's auction searching features :P Been too long since I played WoW, but I'm sure WoW probably has a better AH than D3.

I wish they would let you search for more than 3 properties. There are items with 4 and more on them...

I wish they would let you search for more than 3 properties. There are items with 4 and more on them...

What I really need:

Sort by time remaining

Sort by lowest BIN price (currently if you do this it shows all blanks in BIN for 50 pages haha)

It'll probably benefit the AH farmers more than it will me, since I only check the AH once a week. But it would still be useful nonetheless.

Edited by AZNguyen

Finished Act 1 Inferno. Well Act 2 is a totally different story. There is a vast difference in the two acts. I'm not sure what I need now. 700 resists, 13k damage, 13k life, all heal spells and damage buffs. The plain enemies hit a ton.

Finished Act 1 Inferno. Well Act 2 is a totally different story. There is a vast difference in the two acts. I'm not sure what I need now. 700 resists, 13k damage, 13k life, all heal spells and damage buffs. The plain enemies hit a ton.

What class do you play? I'm a Barbarian with 18k dps when buffer with whatever war cry does that, ~500 resist with that war cry, ~35-38k life, 8k+ armor and I can make it through most elites with minimal kiting but some of them I just try to run the other way and avoid them if possible.

Few days ago me and two friends finished Inferno. 1-2 and 2-3 were big jumps, but Act4 was about the same difficulty as 3...except for those stupid Oppressors.

Diablo went down on the thrid try - first two we got ROCKED by the shadow clones of ourselves. We were a Wizard, Barb, and my Witch Doctor and the first time the Wiz clone spawned with Hydra that demolished us since we couldn't get LoH from it and was spamming me for 3ks each (and them for like 6 ks lol). Second time we almost had the clones done since the Wiz was using a weak single target attack and WD was using those stupid jumping frogs that do a ton of damage but are easy to avoid...until the barb used Earthquake which killed both of them, then I died when I got pulled out of spirit walk trying to revive them during the fight.

Was a lot of fun but your gear, skills, and strategies need to be finely tuned and you need a balanced team. I can tank anything besides the stupid 1-hitting Mallet Lords in act 4 as long as I have mana but don't have the DPS to get past extra health or shielded elites without hitting rage timer, the barb has insane DPS so mows stuff down but low resists and dies a bunch from all the ranged attacks, and the Wizard is a Freeze+DPS build that fits right in the middle of us as far as DPS and survivability goes.

What class do you play? I'm a Barbarian with 18k dps when buffer with whatever war cry does that, ~500 resist with that war cry, ~35-38k life, 8k+ armor and I can make it through most elites with minimal kiting but some of them I just try to run the other way and avoid them if possible.

I am a monk. Warhammer and Shield, I do 12k damage without Buff. Resists are at 700, 18k life now 8k armor. I usuall play with friend that goes barb and uses war cry which jacks resists to over 1000. I think I need to change skills. I think I need a crowd control skill. I might try using lashing kick.