tkrow21

Diablo 3

Made $9.68 from D3's real money auction (Sold $12.25 worth).

No listing fees :D

Sell an Armor/Weapon = $1 Fee :(

Sell a Commodity (gems, recipes, and etc) = 15% Fee :(

After that fee, you can keep all your earnings in Blizzard store.

You could transfer it to Paypal for another 15% Fee :cry:

Sale price $5.75

Transaction fee $0.86 (15% Fee, You now have $4.89)

Transfer fee $0.73 (Another 15% Fee from $4.89 to transfer to Paypal)

Applicable taxes $0.00

Your proceeds $4.16 (What you get paid on Paypal)

Edited by AZNguyen

Im done with this game. Selling all my gear, sold $7 bucks worth already, thats after al applicable Blizzard taxes.

I am hoping to get 30 bucks back, and I will be satisfied I got my worth out of this half finished game. Sigh...

EDIT: Sold some more stuff. I am at 27 bucks. Man, I kinda wanna play just for profits, people actually buy this stuff for this much??? HAHAHA Nah, I'd rather go out and do something else rather than earn money like a chinese gold farmer.

Edited by nickk47

Meh, I'll wait till patch 1.1 to start up again fresh IF they patched everything by then.

I think I am going to have some time to actually start playing this game....

which direction do I want to take if I want a successful Magic character?

From Norm to Hell just go pure DPS. A fun build for Wiz is the crit/arcane regen build with stacked freeze. Use the Wiz ability Critical Mass to lower archon CD with crits, spam Tornados for freeze chance and high crits to charge Archon, then burn everything down with Archon once it pops. For WD, Zombear build with Vision Quest and Big Bad Voodoo+Rain dance works great for TONS of DPS. Both of those specs will breeze through Hell.

In Inferno, those builds will be suicide. LoH Tank is pretty much the de-facto caster build to "break" inferno. Stack as much LoH as you can(at least 900 works great), get your resists to ~600 all, then get your resource regen up to where you can spam your largest AoE skill - don't worry about the highest damage, just largest AoE area. Add some CC (focus on STUN and then FREEZE mostly) and you will be golden.

You won't kill blazing fast, but nothing that doesn't 1 hit you will kill you. My WD can tank Act4 inferno and will only die if I miss a spirit walk and get frozen by a nasty elite pack, or an Inferno Mallet Lord special attack(which 1 hits pretty much EVERYTHING). Solo siegebreaker runs are a bit slow, but no problem...keep in mind I have no pocket money invested, and my only RMAH buys were from money I got selling farmed items...think I only bought one ring and my weapon from RMAH.

I'm actually pretty bored of D3 already, there is no real End Game besides rolling alts, and I am getting pretty hyped up for Borderlands 2 to replace it.

I'm actually pretty bored of D3 already, there is no real End Game besides rolling alts, and I am getting pretty hyped up for Borderlands 2 to replace it.

While I still enjoy the game, I'm finding myself playing other stuff instead of D3. Part of that is I just don't have the time, and hate dropping out of groups.

I'm hoping the PvP update, whenever it gets here, adds a new dimension to the game.

While I still enjoy the game, I'm finding myself playing other stuff instead of D3. Part of that is I just don't have the time, and hate dropping out of groups.

I'm hoping the PvP update, whenever it gets here, adds a new dimension to the game.

Yea, the great part about no sub games is that you can wait out a patch or two then come back. Both the balance patch and pvp patch will bring me back, but d3 definitely needs some time to mature.

Play through normal to hell however you like and then get ready to spend money in the auction house for inferno because Blizzard has us scamed. Game is shelved for 3 or 4 years like D2 was. Thanks Blizzard.

I shelved D2 after 400 hours of play and then brought it back. D3 got around 60 game over.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Yeah, many of my friends have stopped playing D3 already. Even though like Puck says people know to build a LoH Tank for Inferno, the *need* to look for that specific equipment through farming drops/AH/RMAH is too tedious for most.

i wonder how long everyone else is gonna pretend they like the game and try to convince themselves that they didn't pay for a pile of garbage.

hmmm looks like it took quite a while. plus the 60 bucks for the game.

is ok tho, blizzard got their profits and are thinking of how to rip you off next.

well I am just beginning (lvl3) so dont ruin it for me just quite yet.....

Probably not going to sink as many hours in it as I did TQIT but hey who knows