AT&T buys T-mobile

fire_storm

Kindly point out where in my post did I say l33t pimp da BMW roller?

when you assume things about yourself you can only expect others to assume them as well

41wcughvpwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You said people talking about monopolies, he is the only one that mention a monopoly. :lol:

*doesn't have the learn to read picture*

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindly point out where in my post did I say l33t pimp da BMW roller?

when you assume things about yourself you can only expect others to assume them as well

Don't be silly, we all know you meant me.

Prices will always go up, things like this are never good for consumers.

Yeah I pay ~$100 for my G2 with tmobile and can barely afford it as it is. The thing is the data and texting plans are required for this phone os i'm kinda screwed in that department.

Well, looks like I'll let my brother know about this. Both he and his wife are on T-Mobile, been with them for at least six years too.

I was happier when I heard Sprint was in talks to buy T-Mo since that makes sense. What in the world could AT&T possibly have to gain other than there being just one GSM network in the country? They already have Alltel (in my area at least), isn't that enough?

The only real problem will be when we are down to 2 carriers to choose from... then I will be upset. I don't feel AT&T taking over does much more than make customers run away. :rofl:

Now that Verizon has the iphone we'll be seeing less and less AT&T customers already. XD

Now that Verizon has the iphone we'll be seeing less and less AT&T customers already. XD

I'm surprised that AT&T's data speeds haven't reduced their customer database already ;) But, at least now the iPhone will work w/o wifi :whistling: GSM is BA overseas, but here in the US CDMA is king!

I love my Evo on Sprint though ;) and even if my 3rd party employee line wasn't $40/mo for unlimited everything :evilgrin: I would still be with them! $69.99 unlimited everything is killing the other 2 carriers!

All I'll say, is what I tell customers, there are many advantages to having AT&T, but you should choose the provider you feel makes you happiest. If it isn't AT&T I won't have hurt feelings; just let me know why and I'll do what I can. The next time your provider doesn't make you happy come back and I'll find a solution to fit you.

AT&T has almost zero coverage in NM, main reason I don't consider them. 3G coverage in NM is limited to the Las Cruces, Albuquerque, and Santa Fe areas. Everything else is on EDGE. Verizon? 3G practically everywhere but the eastern plains and high mountainous regions.

Att is my persomal and work cell carrier and since i can surf the web and talk or text at the same time i am happy with them i have used t mobile becore but it was long ago and at that time they blew chunks so good ridance to a trash company