U.S. Gasoline prices

Andrewr05

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Gasoline is already damn near $4 a gallon, I can not wait til it hits $5+!

:dunno::pfp: Lets make this thread for posting up what your local pumps are charging, then we can see how drastically they increase over the next (hopefully) few months...

And YES, I realize that a lot of other countries are already paying a hell of a lot more for gas/petrol as well.

i saw an AMPM ARCO here i n town today charging 4.01 for premium grade...

i paid 3.96 for premium in the Harley yesterday; totaled over $11.64 to fill 'er up...3/4 of a tank

...i quit driving my truck unless it's absolutely necessary...

So Gasoline is already damn near $4 a gallon, I can not wait til it hits $5+!

:dunno::pfp:

Lets make this thread for posting up what your local pumps are charging, then we can see how drastically they increase over the next (hopefully) few months...

Y the excitement over paying more for gas?

$3.49 in BFE Pennsylvania for regular

I gotta drive 1500miles to New Orleans this summer...I'm sure that's gonna suck!

Y the excitement over paying more for gas?
Not excitement but dismay.

I just wanted to be able to look back on this thread and see the gas prices steadily rise over the next few months.

Not excitement but dismay.

I just wanted to be able to look back on this thread and see the gas prices steadily rise over the next few months.

Ahh.

Yeah, sure is depressing

I paid just .29 cents per gallon for ethyl at the Standard Oil service station in my Chicago neighborhood.

Sorry, I mean 3.69 cents per gallon. I guess I was just having another senior flashback.

Phil

Filled a ram 2500 v10 yesterday..... the pump cut me off at 75 bucks and it wasn't even full... And to top it off that truck gets 8-10mpg in the winter.

some old guy was filling his car up next to me and literally stood looking at the sign for like a minute then told me how ridiculous this was.

Edited by usaweapon777