U.S. Gasoline prices

Andrewr05

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filled a ram 2500 v10 yesterday..... the pump cut me off at 75 bucks and it wasn't even full... And to top it off that truck gets 8-10mpg in the winter.

some old guy was filling his car up next to me and literally stood looking at the sign for like a minute then told me how ridiculous this was.

I hope you're a farmer or something driving a truck with that gas mileage...I'm aggravated b/c my Pilot gets 18-20!

This is Waco:

I paid $3.19 for premium earlier this week. I do get a little aggravated that the difference from regular -> silver -> premium is now $.40+ when it used to be like 20 cents. :vmad: I do <3 my Cobalt though...the supercharger make the difference worth it every time I push the go pedal. :D Can't complain about consistent 33+ MPG on the highway and ~25 mixed mileage in town with a heavy foot. :)

Edited by BluePanda

~3.60 a gallon for premium here. I dont really pay attention to gas prices - its not a big deal on a motorcycle with a 4.5 gallon tank that gets ~45mpg local :whistling: . On long trips I've measured 55+ highway using odometer/receipt calculating.

Price jumps around like crazy but it never makes more then a few dimes worth of difference to me :cheers: .

i saw an AMPM ARCO here i n town today charging 4.01 for premium grade...

i paid 3.96 for premium in the Harley yesterday; totaled over $11.64 to fill 'er up...3/4 of a tank

...i quit driving my truck unless it's absolutely necessary...

This is why I ride a ninja not a harley :teehee:

$3.49 here in Bemidji, MN.

Wish it was nice enough to ride my Motorcycle. I miss 45mpg while riding really hard. Yamaha 750 Maxim.

I have been driving a lot nicer in town with my car and I am managing 22mpg in town and 29 on the highway. Not bad for a full sized car with 230K miles on the clock.