The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Still haven't figured out how to lower my GPU Temps, even dialed settings to High = 86C ...though it takes a few more minutes to get there. Still only this game, so I think there is something I can change to fix this.

Still suck at this game but at least I am getting better. I started out 9-24 (K-D) till I was able to get an 8-0 game. That map where it is Land vs Sea is way over powered for those who start out on Land. No wonder I did so crappy the first time I played that map. Another round where I started out on the ground, we once again held the sea goers back. They got so frustrated with us that they started sniping from the top of their base and would not come out. So I started plinking them from the docks and got the best shot ever! I hate Black OPS with a passion (sold it to my friend) but one thing it had I wish BF3 had was Theater Mode - why? Because I got a headshot from 320m away. :evilgrin:Best part - it was with the main cannon on a tank. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I could not stop laughing over comms and I couldn't find the damn mute button because I was laughing too hard. I could see the guy and could track the guy but I sure wasn't expecting that - especially with the height difference of their base and docks. That was awesome. :lol:

I can't play sniper at all in CoD but I was born to snipe in BF3.

Still haven't figured out how to lower my GPU Temps, even dialed settings to High = 86C ...though it takes a few more minutes to get there. Still only this game, so I think there is something I can change to fix this.

Still suck at this game but at least I am getting better. I started out 9-24 (K-D) till I was able to get an 8-0 game. That map where it is Land vs Sea is way over powered for those who start out on Land. No wonder I did so crappy the first time I played that map. Another round where I started out on the ground, we once again held the sea goers back. They got so frustrated with us that they started sniping from the top of their base and would not come out. So I started plinking them from the docks and got the best shot ever! I hate Black OPS with a passion (sold it to my friend) but one thing it had I wish BF3 had was Theater Mode - why? Because I got a headshot from 320m away. :evilgrin:Best part - it was with the main cannon on a tank. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I could not stop laughing over comms and I couldn't find the damn mute button because I was laughing too hard. I could see the guy and could track the guy but I sure wasn't expecting that - especially with the height difference of their base and docks. That was awesome. :lol:

I can't play sniper at all in CoD but I was born to snipe in BF3.

BFBC2....I think 800m headshot with....the 870 MCS :evilgrin:

Awesome I met a hacker today and some other odd incidents. The hacker was on my team but still ruined it for me and I left. Another guy would just take all my bullets and instantly kill me somehow. The SCAR must be extremely weak, considering he just took 3 shots the face, and the other time about 6 shots to the body.

What the ., EA actually succeeded with the launch. I still remember preordering BC2 and not being able to play for almost a week as all the servers were down. Hitboxes are .ing awesome compared to BC2, I've had no problems with them whatsoever whereas in BC2 I had multiple shots per game that should have been kill shots but weren't. Jets are a blast and being in a tank with a friend and taking 10+ flags in a conquest map is about as epic as it gets. I've had 0 problems with Punkbuster and the game has crashed once, and even then I think that was my fault. Really, what the hell EA. Honestly I couldn't be more happy with BF3. Awesome graphics, smooth gameplay and hell of a lot of unlocks and stuff to do. Awesome!

Did anyone else notice that in Operation Métro, rush, the first section is completely bugged? You fall through the ground and have to suicide to get out. Didin't bother me much though as it simply lead to that those few people who made it to the MCOMs were able to plant and noone defused, and hence it continued with the next section which was completely playable. They'll probably fix that soon though.

I still can't wait for MW3. Survival mode seems pretty awesome as does multiplayer. I feel sorry for the fanboys who feel the need to be restricted to one game; they're missing out ;)