The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

I can't stand to check [H] anymore. It's filled with people PMSing about to most trivial stuff and crying about it all over the place. Yeah I know the game has it's flaws, but don't . play it if you are going to be a little classy lady about it. I don't understand. I must be the only one that wants to keep playing and haven't had many difficulties. /rant

I can't stand to check [H] anymore. It's filled with people PMSing about to most trivial stuff and crying about it all over the place. Yeah I know the game has it's flaws, but don't . play it if you are going to be a little classy lady about it. I don't understand. I must be the only one that wants to keep playing and haven't had many difficulties. /rant

I'll still be on there....I've gotten used to all the people posting in there while they have sand in their private areas...not a good combination.

Loads of bugs... anybody else getting the dark blurry screen thing? Also some teleporting...

Dark blurry screen thing can be fixed by hitting escape and going back to game.

"Teleporting" is your standard server lag that you'll find in any game.

Gonna keep spamming this. I made a OCC Platoon so go ahead and join if you're in the beta.

I'm 95% sure Platoons carry over into the full game release

Edit: Oh and you can get the link for the new drivers from nvidia and AMD on the battlelog website at the top (the AMD 11.10 preview, not sure about nvidia)

Edited by ShallowBay

why would you want to do that?

I can speak to why I would want to, if I had access.

• Standardized hardware
  • Standardized drivers
  • Play on my 60" television
  • Easier access to playing co-op with my wife (who is an EXCELLENT support gunner)
  • Ease of just loading the disc and playing
  • Comfy leather reclining couches
  • I wont get medical marijuana resin or ash on my keyboard!

It's my first Battlefield game so the DSV and MK11? That camera for the opponents is stupid...

I think it takes more hits to kill with the semi-auto sniper rifles than bolt action sniper rifles. They also reduced sniper rifle damage at close range, from what I remember in the Alpha.

Kill cam is kinda lame. They didn't want to copy CoD's version. Nor did they want to give away enemy positions. However their implementation fails on both accounts.

why would you want to do that?

Still need to fix my GTX 580, probably end up getting it replaced. Currently gaming with a 9600 GT and it can't run BF3 well. So PS3 until then.

Edited by Krazyxazn