The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Then stop buying AMD video cards!!! :down::lol:

Its everybody, I've been on [H] all day and there are people having a lot of issues....mostly graphical.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1037803718&posted=1#post1037803718

Can you confirm the graphics actually work on Ultra? And don't tell me your busy I know your just sitting in your room in your boxers playing video games and listening to smooth jazz.

Edited by krazypoloc

no longer getting only 10fps, back up to about 45ish 50ish. But I am getting a strange orange flickering for about 30 seconds randomly.

And I get kicked every other game or so. I suspect that's a network problem though.

How do you change resolution and graphic settings? I am guessing you cant remap the keys??

Runs smooth .. but hate the browser :( does not work in IE works in chrome..

Why are you using IE? It's a good bit slower than firefox or chrome. Anyway, I don't mind it at all honestly.

Why are you using IE? It's a good bit slower than firefox or chrome. Anyway, I don't mind it at all honestly.

I am not using IE.. I am using chrome as default :) The join server button does not scroll with the page.. I was trying to see if it does in IE..

Finally figured how to change it in full screen.. running at 1980 resolution ultra settings.. running smooth...

Has anyone visited the beta forums yet?? jeezz

Edited by Gremlin

Can you confirm the graphics actually work on Ultra? And don't tell me your busy I know your just sitting in your room in your boxers playing video games and listening to smooth jazz.

Considering I'm currently using 9600 GT, I won't be playing much BF3 until I get the GTX 580 up and running again.