The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

What's the birthday trick?

Sending all your birthday money to krazyxazn on paypal. In return you get a 25% coupon code when you register under EA Origin on your birth date.

Translation, EA Origin emails you a 25% off coupon on your birthday. You can lie and get it not on your birthday.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I just pre-ordered with 25% off. I went on slickdeals to see how to do it, and someone had posted a code right when I checked it, and I decided why not. Also got Dead Space 2 for free which was nice. I did the birthday trick so I should be getting an extra code in the email soon if anyone wants it.

By extra code you mean extra 25% off code? If so, I will take it as I still have yet to pre-order it. :)

By extra code you mean extra 25% off code? If so, I will take it as I still have yet to pre-order it. :)

Haha I told my buddy Krazypoloc he could have it if he ended up liking it after he played the beta (I don't see how he wouldn't...) But if for some reason he just can't pull himself away from WoT and doesn't get it, you will get the code if you hadn't already ordered.

For anyone else, here is how you get 25% off:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3286788

Haha I told my buddy Krazypoloc he could have it if he ended up liking it after he played the beta (I don't see how he wouldn't...) But if for some reason he just can't pull himself away from WoT and doesn't get it, you will get the code if you hadn't already ordered.

For anyone else, here is how you get 25% off:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3286788

WTH doesn't he love BC2? Why for a second would he think he wouldn't like BF3? I have more reason to be skeptical since I got bored of BC2 fairly quick. :dunno:

No problem tho, I don't see myself creating a new account but who knows... I might. I'm already on my 3rd Xbox account :lol: