Duke Nukem Forever Trailer is everything we want!

greengiant912

haha well I have other games for in depth game play. Sometimes I enjoy a game that makes me wanna kick some butt when I get done playing.

exactly. obviously this game isnt for those looking for an in depth story line, its there to be fun, funny, and to kick some butt. which is why im getting it, i need a break from the the seriousness of other games.

one nitpick, the graphics look dated :/ im a sucker for eyecandy

Edited by ShallowBay

haha well I have other games for in depth game play. Sometimes I enjoy a game that makes me wanna kick some butt when I get done playing.

Reminds me of why I bought and still play the newest AVP game... because sometimes I just want to get on and shoot up some Aliens.

No single game is going to give you everything that makes a game awesome. Great games have a lot of these, but I have yet to see the "perfect game" which incorporates all the genre's, super graphics, great story/characters, and an E rating.

one nitpick, the graphics look dated :/ im a sucker for eyecandy

Yep, definitely :(

Reminds me of why I bought and still play the newest AVP game... because sometimes I just want to get on and shoot up some Aliens.

No single game is going to give you everything that makes a game awesome. Great games have a lot of these, but I have yet to see the "perfect game" which incorporates all the genre's, super graphics, great story/characters, and an E rating.

I was going to say HL2...but then I just checked and saw it rated Mature. :blink:

Ahhh I saw this today and I was late for posting the "news"..

well lots of games are coming out with uber graphics..

but all I want to do is HAVE FUN.. and most of them aren't giving me that..

FarCry2: im getting tred of mision.. is just kill kill kill spawn kill spawn kill for almost no reason.

GTA IV: kill but misions are entertaining and with a strong story behind.

Metro 2033: It's really interesint and short. I dont get boored and i'm not playing just because I dont want to finish it :P

Oblivion: HELL long and not so good game. its too long im still doing quest for vampirism. That is not a game .. is a JOB... RPG games looks like JOB they are booring..

MOH 2010 was so fun

Mirror's Edge.. short, interesting, fun

Crysis.. Kill kill kill kill but with nice story and objectives.

Stalker Clear Sky. kill kill kill spawn spwan spawn similar misions to Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.. I will try to finish fast and not get and sell everything possible around. Anway comerciants give low money for all. I can get $400 for a weapon that cost $6000...

Aliens vs Predator 2010. Not so bad, is interesing and kinda fun and graphics are outstanding. There is no strong story or not story at all

NFS Most wanted oh yea is old game but I still dont finish.. i need a couple of races.. face with the police (I hate that part) and beat the boss. Is kinda long.

Fallout3: Idem Oblivion but it have some better things such as hacking terminals, different lockpicking, repair, etc. Not bad but Long long long i believe.

At least I expect to laugh a lot with this Duke Nukem

Not to turn this into a FNC debate that belongs on a different forum, but I fail to see what was wrong with FNC doing that segment. Only one person in that whole clip actually works for Fox, the rest were just random talking heads offering different viewpoints in an open discussion. Other than the anchor, I've only ever seen one woman from that segment elsewhere on FNC.

Also, I love Duke Nukem. I'm soooooooo pumped for this game. And like Duke said, after 12 ****ing years, it better be good!!

i cant wait to see how the reviewers are going to review this game. i'm curious to see whether they're going to be all nostalgic about it and overlook flaws like outdated graphics (which IMO dont look that bad). Or will they just review it like any other FPS

I also cant wait to see 2k try and fight to get DNF classified as an MA rating. Although i highly suspect that it will end up as an RC (refused classification). *fingers crossed that the attorney generals decide to make an R18 rating for australia before may

What an awesome trailer.

Probably the best ever.

I can't wait to try this game.

I think it's such horse s^%t that there is so much guff about games containing violence and nudity etc. They make movies like that all the freakin time. Whats the big problem with it being a game. Just because it is a game doesn't mean it's for children. I'm so sick of this crap.

Edited by feetfats

I played a little bit of Duke Nukem 3D tonight (it's all remastered and stuff with 3D and HD textures and what not) and WOW I didn't know how advanced this game was for the time (I'm talking about it's mechanics, not the updated things)