Demanding Game

Fata1_Casua1ty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those talking about Stalker, you should get the Complete Mod Pack to increase the eye candy.

I'll have to see if I can handle Call of Pripyat, I could handle the old ones fine but I heard the new one had new graphical additions (unless it was just Dx11 stuff)

• 3 weeks later...

Just another update: I've recently been hearing a lot of talk about Crysis 2. Do y'all think that it will be as difficult to run for today's pc's as Crysis was for the day it came out. At the time Crysis was the benchmark that everyone wanted to reach, but that game came out around 3 years ago. I just think that it is time for a new definite standard.

Just another update: I've recently been hearing a lot of talk about Crysis 2. Do y'all think that it will be as difficult to run for today's pc's as Crysis was for the day it came out. At the time Crysis was the benchmark that everyone wanted to reach, but that game came out around 3 years ago. I just think that it is time for a new definite standard.

No, because Crytek has suffered from consolitis.

I've been waiting for Cysis 2 since they 1st announced is was going to be released Q4 2010 :rolleyes: Now it is slated for a March 22 release, hope that sticks! I'm so ready to run around in a nano suit again ;) I'm sure the game will be nothing short of amazing as long as you have the power to run it! I know you have been searching for a new standard, and Cyrsis 2 might fit that bill. But as far as right now, the 1st one, 3yrs old or not is still the standard ;)

What do you all think to be the most graphically demanding game out right now or going to be realeased relatively soon? I've asked other people their opinions and most still respond with Crysis. I agree that Crysis was ahead of it's time, but not that far ahead.

Currently Metro 2033 is the new Crysis, but before Metro, Crysis was still the king.... I imagine that the new king will be Crysis 2 later this year!