The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Guys the game's been out for what, 3 weeks now? :P

And we've got 58 pages in this thread and 9,000 other threads on this one game. Believe me, the price is well worth it. In fact, I'd say it's the rare exception where the game is probably worth more than the time you'll get out of it.

haha oh I know, I would already have it by now but I'm getting it for Christmas so I figured I could just wait. But if it was for $34 I might just buy it anways :P:D

I think how many hours a game takes to beat (up to 60) is how much it should cost, that also includes side mission time investment too.

I still have to get this and I know it's worth full price but I have other games already in line and the price will be lower by the time I'm ready for Skyrim

Have run into a few bugs with quest progression (mainly because I decided to do a load of other quests before picking up the main one) but I'm still enjoying myself.

I feel a lot safer walking around with these guys.

TESV2011-12-0303-27-02-85.jpg

Well, I just spent the past hour and a half trying out the new AMD 11.11c drivers. Enabled Crossfire for my 5770s, and the game was a lot smoother on both than it had been previously. I had disabled Crossfire before and had better performance on just the one 5770, but now I can use both again. :D

So I discovered the infinite destruction magic enchantment combination and now I am burning through dragons like a furious, fireball shooting knife through butter. I still haven't put a single stat into health yet so I still die rather fast but nothing beats running straight at a blood dragon, chain casting infernos and having it die before it gets a single attack off. :evilgrin:

Well this game is really fun once you spend a lot of time with it. I've put in about 35 hours so far.

I finished my main quest of my first character but I felt like I rushed things, so I started with a new character and I've havent gone into the Thalmor Embassy for the quest mission yet.

Im currently doing Dark Brotherhood missions since I already overan the world with Stormcloaks :P And I was smithing alot for Daedric armor :)