The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

I've made some dragon armor, standard it think it was 167 armor. So i used a potion to make my crafting items 20% better. So it went up to 187 (yea not really 20% but anyways), so I had two armors, one 167 and one 187, and both give me the same amount of defense when wearing :/ whats up with that :/

But yeah switched to Dreadric anyways. I also find the game boring though, even though I'm playing it a lot.

It doesn't really have that excitement factor as most games do, sure it gets your blood pumping here and there but only for a little bit. The repeating quest themes are also a bit cliche. Overall though they did a lot, and I'm impressed at what they've done.

I just don't see it being legendary. Also the many many many bugs is a bit frustrating, but is to be expected for such an integrate game.

Edited by NoSnipeLimit

I've made some dragon armor, standard it think it was 167 armor. So i used a potion to make my crafting items 20% better. So it went up to 187 (yea not really 20% but anyways), so I had two armors, one 167 and one 187, and both give me the same amount of defense when wearing :/ whats up with that :/

But yeah switched to Dreadric anyways. I also find the game boring though, even though I'm playing it a lot.

It doesn't really have that excitement factor as most games do, sure it gets your blood pumping here and there but only for a little bit. The repeating quest themes are also a bit cliche. Overall though they did a lot, and I'm impressed at what they've done.

I just don't see it being legendary. Also the many many many bugs is a bit frustrating, but is to be expected for such an integrate game.

I would agree to disagree with you I guess...

The game for me is much more enjoyable in small chunks. I play a little bit and put it down for awhile. I haven't touched the game in about 4 days as it stands. With a busy life going on right now its hard to get in long play sessions in too, and I don't think I want to play this game in one sitting... The quests to me haven't really felt repetitive that much yet. Then again I am not that far in to the main story. I have noticed that dungeons are getting larger as I go on though.

You know, you can use the workbench to improve armor with a single ingot or scale, instead of remaking the entire piece, and it's ends up being far superior.

You know, you can use the workbench to improve armor with a single ingot or scale, instead of remaking the entire piece, and it's ends up being far superior.

Yes I know this :) I made one for myself and then gave it to my companion later when I made the second one, but when I saw that the superior one doesn't give me additional defense, I got suspicious and did it a few times.

A few threads on a game as massive as Skyrim isn't going to hurt anyone. This general thread is already 34 pages....thats not "active"? Just leave them be. :rolleyes:

57*

And if the thread is dug up in two years time it's still considered active because it's 57 pages long already? That isn't much of an argument. Activity is measured in "Posts per X" and lately the Posts per X have been decreasing while the number of threads increases :pfp:

And if the thread is dug up in two years time it's still considered active because it's 57 pages long already? That isn't much of an argument. Activity is measured in "Posts per X" and lately the Posts per X have been decreasing while the number of threads increases :pfp:

And this matters why? I mean seriously are you paying for each thread or something? Are we lagging down the forums? If so that is kind of cool thumbsup3.gif

I mean it is not like you have to read a thread if you do not want to, what is the big deal?

Its part of the rules not to create a topic when an active one already exists, or at least try not too... I know in the past the staff was pretty strict on this, it seems these days they aren't to strict. Honestly its no big deal, seems kinda redundant to have multiple threads though...

edit, looks like they have revised the rules since I last looked (likely years ago lol), I couldn't find anything about posting a new topic that already has an active topic...

Edited by greengiant912

All threads are staying now, each serves a different purpose - They are not all just talking about the game and I think we should leave it alone . Besides , it will all die down once people finish the game in a couple months

All threads are staying now, each serves a different purpose - They are not all just talking about the game and I think we should leave it alone . Besides , it will all die down once people finish the game in a couple months

:withstupid:

To me, having one thread for Skyrim is like having one thread for any and all computer related questions. I think if we tried to condense all the threads into one, it would be difficult to carryout discussions about all the different things without getting confused. But I'm pretty sure we've already decided what's going to happen, so debate is moot.

:withstupid:

To me, having one thread for Skyrim is like having one thread for any and all computer related questions. I think if we tried to condense all the threads into one, it would be difficult to carryout discussions about all the different things without getting confused. But I'm pretty sure we've already decided what's going to happen, so debate is moot.

We do that in the MLG forums, and it's horrible. I've got more posts than anyone in there, by about double, because I'm the one everyone asks.

Also, I bought a house in Windhelm....

http://imgur.com/a/VZwGN

I'm thinking about complaining to the Jarl. This seems a little absurd: I paid for every upgrade, and they couldn't even be bothered to move the bones out of the way, or replace the chest covered in blood? How about the bookshelf?

We do that in the MLG forums, and it's horrible. I've got more posts than anyone in there, by about double, because I'm the one everyone asks.

Also, I bought a house in Windhelm....

http://imgur.com/a/VZwGN

I'm thinking about complaining to the Jarl. This seems a little absurd: I paid for every upgrade, and they couldn't even be bothered to move the bones out of the way, or replace the chest covered in blood? How about the bookshelf?

Hey... who do u talk to to buy the house... I remember getting the offer not to far in but now I can't find no stinking person to talk to.

Just wandering too... Which story did you guys decide to believe, was the woman really a noble woman or on the run from justice, form "In My Time of Need" quest. I went ahead and killed them sense my character is female and I thought she would sympathize with her.