The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

I was hoping they'd both attack me at once. Would have been way more epic. But I guess the other just didn't want to attack me which does happen sometimes if it gets locked on other things. Or theres something that stops that kind of double team attack either intentional or the second dragon just bugging out.

What's special about that Coors?

I accidentally walked into a battle of epic proportions at level 6 out on plains outside Dragons reach.

Two dragons, two giants and three mammoths doing battle and then as I approached I was killed by a snow leopard.

Fair enough I have seen two a few times but sadly never ever seen my epic battle again. I guess it was a fluke born out of glitches and the game without a single patch.

I do enjoy watching the creatures of anytime actually fighting and killing each other instead of ignoring each other. However it gets annoying when a dragon picks a bandit a few kilometers away as more interesting.

I want it's damn soul and it runs away :-/

I was hoping they'd both attack me at once. Would have been way more epic. But I guess the other just didn't want to attack me which does happen sometimes if it gets locked on other things. Or theres something that stops that kind of double team attack either intentional or the second dragon just bugging out.

The two dragons I had were attacking me at the same time...

They weren't attacking each other, just both attacking me. One would be flying around breathing frost on me while the other would land and breathe fire. I managed to kill one to make it slightly easier on me, but I did burn through a decent amount of potions.... freaking dragons.

So do any of you guys still use the nexus? i have 2 mods on there and im thinking of adding them to the workshop. i guess im just used to the nexus since ive been using it since oblivion

So do any of you guys still use the nexus? i have 2 mods on there and im thinking of adding them to the workshop. i guess im just used to the nexus since ive been using it since oblivion

i use the nexus for oblivion and skyrim, havent used the workshop yet though

I have some mods from Nexus and some others from the Skyrim Workshop. I'd say my mods are split 50/50 between the two so far. I don't have 50 mods (or more) from the Workshop like some people do, however.

I accidentally walked into a battle of epic proportions at level 6 out on plains outside Dragons reach.

Two dragons, two giants and three mammoths doing battle and then as I approached I was killed by a snow leopard.

Lol , how anti-climatic :lol: