The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Is one of them the Space Core? I'm looking forward to that once I start playing Skyrim.

For me? No. After having seen the video for it, I would do my damnedest to dispose of it as soon as possible. :lol:

I would easily rank Skyrim as the best game of 2011, but I gotta wonder where Bethusda got their numbers from.

Supposdly it came in 5th in sales - Source. Amazon placed it 3rd from their sales. The fastest selling game ever on Steam is actually a more impressive stat than even if Skyrim did get 2nd on best selling of 2011. Also impressive is the average play time is over 75 hours.

Edited by Fogel

I would easily rank Skyrim as the best game of 2011, but I gotta wonder where Bethusda got their numbers from.

Supposdly it came in 5th in sales - Source. Amazon placed it 3rd from their sales. The fastest selling game ever on Steam is actually a more impressive stat than even if Skyrim did get 2nd on best selling of 2011. Also impressive is the average play time is over 75 hours.

Bethesda is calculating based on total revenue.

Bethesda is calculating based on total revenue.

Great and all but every company hides their "total revenue" from the public. That is why everyone else goes on sales. :dunno:

Either way it is a successful game and my pick for #1 game in 2011. Shame it couldn't beat Call of Duty ...and that is coming from the 1 guy here at OCC who actually plays MW3.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-official/id498002469

So pissed off right now but anyways here is a little present for all Americans (possibly Canadians too).

It is an interactive map app for iOS users. It is in effect a full guide so you will need to pay 99c for each map pack which is full interiors. It was made with Bethseda and Prima and comes with 1000 points of interest.

Blagh, blagh, blagh just try it out its free to download and use but If you want all the extra interior maps you will need to pay your micro transactions.

• 2 weeks later...

Patch 1.4.27 now available on Steam.

UPDATE 1.4.27 (PC Only)

LAUNCHER

Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods

Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author

Mod load order functionality

BUG FIXES (PC only)

Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist

Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon

Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter

Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active

Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter

Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller

Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly

Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking

Now Danrik can stop complaining about only 50 mods being subscribed at once. :P

Pretty much the same fixes as the beta update, but this one is the stable release.

Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking

About time - tired of leaving them around corners because they ghost me out.

well, if anyone is interested, I have a mod up that adds an enchanting table and a storage room to Breezehome in Whiterun. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=8046&searchtext=

That would actually be useful - I hate the locations of enchanting tables.