The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

I always assumed it would crash the game if it came upon an unloaded cell, weird.

But I do the same in FO3 and FNV, though I keep it around 8-10 so it doesn't ruin the fun completely.

Actually I use the 'run speed' glasses in New Vegas as they just affect your characters speed and don't make every other chaqracter run around like maniacs.

:P

Dragon mounts will be pretty hard.

The way I've seen most Bethesda games (Gambryo engine, fallout specifically) work is that each exterior 'cell' has to load as you approach it, so for instance speeding up your running speed exponentially can crash the game because you step into an unloaded cell.

I have no idea if the new game engine has the same issue or not.

Should be easy.

You already ride one dragon in the game so its not hard to take that directly as the model. However you do need to figure the controls so.it responds to.the player like a horse would.

The loading issue is a non issue

Morrowind - the scroll of incarian flight - plus 1000 actobatics and you could jump the entire map, all that happens is you stutter and slow down speed up as you hit each cell and if your pc is good enough this doesnt happen.

Oblivion - akatosh dragon mount - I eddited its speed for crap and giggs and had it travelling 10x faster than normal (20x faster than shadowmare) same thing again hit edge of sell pause load continue.

Fallout.... Can't say I have ever travelled really quick in it.

Only game I really crashed in loading cells was morrowind but that was due to a very high volume of more, vinilla never had any problems.

How... How DARE you poke holes in my argument. :P

Really though that makes sense, I've never actually crashed doing any of those things, I've just heard that they can screw things up.

And how the heck did I forget abou incarian flight?

And I didn't realize there were even dragons in Oblivion...

It probably wouldn't be as hard as I initially thought, but for low end computers I would think it'd be a struggle to pass multiple cells.

Who knows?

I'm not used to people pointing out my asshatery either, it's actually nice to know I'm an idiot someall of the times.

:lol:

Akatosh mount mod for oblivion get on it :D

The people that will crash going fast are the people that will probably crash anyway just walking into the next cell :lol:

I was going to do the dragon mod myself but all of a sudden uni hit with 15 hours travel time, 10 hours on campus between lectures, tutes and labs and then the 20 hours of contact time with 3 8:30 and 2 9:30 starts.... Officially the worst time table ever.

Hey, I just downloaded skyrim two days ago, and I was wondering.......If I had a RPGish mouse like the razer naga, can I program the mouse for different spells rather than having to go through the menu options.

I don't see why I could not, but I thought I would ask before I purchase a 80 dollar mouse ;)

You'd have to set up macros to switch to the spell then fire it...I imagine it'd be fairly complicated and annoying. Half of combat is having what you need when you need it.

You'd have to set up macros to switch to the spell then fire it...I imagine it'd be fairly complicated and annoying. Half of combat is having what you need when you need it.

I was amazed at the 'favorites' menu when I finally used it, it's is incredibly easy to switch between spells, armor, weapons, amulets, even potions.

It is essentially just 1-9 like any other RPG.

I felt like a putz when I figured out how easy it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU5v6hvJjwU

I was amazed at the 'favorites' menu when I finally used it, it's is incredibly easy to switch between spells, armor, weapons, amulets, even potions.

It is essentially just 1-9 like any other RPG.

I felt like a putz when I figured out how easy it was.

You serious? Did you even play TES III and IV? :P

Haha :lol: does anyone else use a controller like me?

Favourites is a menu that is flicked through quickly with the D-pad