How do you feel right... Now?

Miek

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes 'til i get off work...1/2 anxious, 1/4 peeved, 1/4 sick n friggin tired o da shizzle...

scratch that...just got home n things are gettin better!

Pissed that I stupidly allowed the new Chevy dealer to work on my car instead of doing it myself. $200 extra for something I could have done for free. I hate paying for labor.

hmm nobody seems to like class, i love class, feeling great, getting ready to go myself, in about 45mins, i like working on awesome cars all day, by far the best classroom / million dollar shop ive been in. going to put new strut plates in a cadillac cts, replace shocks on an old bmw, and put lowering springs on and align a honda s2000!

What did you have done?

Installed new brake pads and rotors and rotated the tires (which they didn't even do right...had to fix it when I got home). The only thing I couldn't do myself was the alignment.

Serves me right for waiting till the last minute to get stuff done I guess...but with the amount of time it actually took them I could have done it myself and actually been confident that it was done right. :rolleyes: