How do you feel right... Now?

Miek

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrated. Trying to help a person with a low intelligence level (:P) finish building his computer. He just cant find where the front inputs go on the mb. :glare:

EDIT: did i mention i have been doing this for the past hour or so? i would go over to him but he wants to do it himself.

Edited by eisbar

awesome, i just turned 21 :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....or Happy Hangover recovery :teehee:

I'm feel chivalric after watching the second Narnia, I want to go storming a field of battle for honor and the freedom of my people! :popcorn:

Depressed, I really like this girl I work with she knows I do, she likes me too but not in that way so it makes me sad that I found someone that understands me, makes me laugh can put a smile on my face when I'm feeling down, but she doesn't want to be with me. :-/

Did I mention I'm to . to drunk right now. Drinking seems to help some.

Man, I'm feeling a tad bit stressed too, I broke up w/ a girl on new years day, been w/ her for 2 years. Things were going sour and we decided to split, she definitely turned into one of those party animals, sooner or later, she would cheat (since she's a young chick). Ha, I wish I was there to drink w/ ya (no homo lol)

Frustrated with CPU cooler...got a stock i7 930 @ stock speeds and the first time I put it on I got temps from 68-70oC. Didn't like those temps so I reapplied the paste and now no matter what I try i get 70-75oC at best :( I Guess I'll have to suck it up and live with 70-75oC.

No overclocking for me on this cooler then :cry:

Edited by Alexandre

I feel so-so. After 3 days and some, I FINALLY managed to fall asleep and stay that way for a while.

Oh, and apparently my parents decided it was a great idea to wait until I was 18 to mention that I have a heart murmur. They couldn't have said something when I was still heavy into sports?

I feel angry today. I went back up to my hometown to see my family due to my recently deceased grandfather and then I read in the news that someone started my apartment complex on fire via careless smoking.