How do you feel right... Now?

Miek

I feel... Triumphant! Only one more programming question to finish up. I have exactly 4 hours to finish it and submit it online.

Will I finish on time?! Stay tuned to find out. :popcorn:

I have a friend I made at University helping me, actually, over MSN. No, she's not giving away code and she's not blatantly giving me the answers; She's giving me pointers when I get compile or runtime errors. :thumbsup: She's basically a boss. :P

Edited by Miek

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you didn't drink too much to excess... It's not fun to puke.

I became good friend with a copious amount of vodka one night, then later that same night we became horrible enemies.

Haha nah, actually it really, as far as a first time goes, couldn't have gone better. It turns out I'm a natural heavyweight at drinking :P

I feel... Triumphant! Only one more programming question to finish up. I have exactly 4 hours to finish it and submit it online.

Will I finish on time?! Stay tuned to find out. :popcorn:

I have a friend I made at University helping me, actually, over MSN. No, she's not giving away code and she's not blatantly giving me the answers; She's giving me pointers when I get compile or runtime errors. :thumbsup: She's basically a boss. :P

Did you make her atleast blatantly give you her number ;) (unless she's really far away)

Haha nah, actually it really, as far as a first time goes, couldn't have gone better. It turns out I'm a natural heavyweight at drinking :P

I know someone who isn't !@

I'm feeling numb, the 4th quarter just started and my beloved Redskins are... um... not doing too well.

Yet my beleaguered Eagles are kicking some Redskin Tail! I thoroughly enjoyed the first 10 minutes of the game! :thumbsup:

"And Mike moves in to submit the program he worked so hard on for 4 hours before the 11:55pm deadline! He's going for it! HE'S IN THE CLEAR! HE'S GOING TO MAKE IT! What's this? Internet lag? The opposition's coming on strong and... Oh... UNBELIEVABLE! He's cut off AS HE'S SUBMITTING IT! What a tragic day indeed."

FFFFFFFFUUUUUU-

It was only one part of about 10, though, so I'll still pass the assignment. But still. I've been doing the assignment as a whole for the past week, and the past week has been crazy busy for me. Traveling over hell's half acre, visiting family, Dad's birthday, more travel, I feel like this is the first time I've kinda relaxed in a while. :O

Edited by Miek