How do you feel right... Now?

Miek

Right now, I feel saddened that I have to go back to the city tomorrow, back to my apartment. I much prefer this small town environment.

How do YOU feel right now?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disheartened that I waited 3 weeks, finally got my new mobo from RMA and come to find out that my cpu is dead. which is going to kill the dough I was going to use to get a new gpu.

Depressed, I really like this girl I work with she knows I do, she likes me too but not in that way so it makes me sad that I found someone that understands me, makes me laugh can put a smile on my face when I'm feeling down, but she doesn't want to be with me. :-/

Did I mention I'm to . to drunk right now. Drinking seems to help some.

Edited by slick2500

i'm awake and i should be asleep...and i'm a little bummed out for mattyamdfanboi because he's having problems with his new gtx480. i know that sukks for him.

I'm feeling a bit of everything right now. Enjoyed a great performance from Tim Callobre (classical guitarist) last night, but now it's Sunday and I'm feeling lazy even though I have so much to do. I'm not happy that I'll have to sit through 6 hours of traffic to get home for thanksgiving when it's usually just a 3 hour drive, but I'm excited that I'll get to see my family, but I'm worried about these 20 pages of essays I have due right after thanksgiving.

Edited by malmsteenisgod