GTX 580!

Krieg1337

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol all this hype and here it is and it does even come close to the 5970 and i know what you all are going to say blah blah drivers blah blah single gpu vs dual gpu and amd has three more cards to release looks green is a fitting color for them

lol all this hype and here it is and it does even come close to the 5970 and i know what you all are going to say blah blah drivers blah blah single gpu vs dual gpu and amd has three more cards to release looks green is a fitting color for them

I wasn't gonna say all that.........:whistling:

hahah yer but i wont be going back to ati for a lil while.. not until they fix their tesselation problems.. as most the games i play seem to have it :-S

i never even realised it hahah

ya like what all three of your games physix was a flop and so will tesselation

I want to see the driver fix that will bring tessellation performance on ATI cards up to the GTX 580 levels Its hardware not software that is the issue as I understand it

Maybe not, they just need to learn how to use those hundreds upon hundreds of stream processors correctly lol

They just keep stacking them on here instead of using them more efficiently

ya like what all three of your games physix was a flop and so will tesselation

I agree with the physx part but tesselation wont just disappear, it's a primary function of DX11

btw if anyone can't understand him this is how it should have been written:

ya like what, all three of your physx games?? Physx was a flop and tesselation shall be as well