Best Weight Loss Program Ever!

GabrielT

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not go see a doctor, I was feeling a little better yesterday so I decided not to. 4 days of doing nothing was enough I think. I still feel kind of sick but I needed to go to class today.

I still have insane gas, that I can live with though. I still am having my past symptoms at night, vomiting and now more mild diarrhea.

Overall I feel ok most of the time.

Best weight loss method:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphyllobothrium

Just eat some raw northern finnish fish and you'll get that worm. Techically, everything you eat, it eats. You get only the energy needed to keep you alive = weight loss :)

As for the flu problem, jump in a sauna. Sounds like something you absolutely shouldn't do, but it does help, because the body needs heat to kill the bacteria. I got a flu on friday and went in the sauna everyday, felt really good on monday morning.

Edited by Jump4h

Gabriel,

There is definitely a stomach bug going around. We've trading it back and forth here at work. For three days last week I was in the same poop house as you. And now a couple of other employees have it too.

It took me a full four days to even get back on my feet again and I'm still not back to 100% yet.

Same here, stomach bug hit me two weeks ago, and hit co-workers last week. Besides, Diarrhea and Vomiting is the defacto weight loss program of supermodels. It works, it's just not healthy. I don't like the look of skin and bones supermodels, anyway.

best ever weight loss program is Love... :)

Falling in love will do it... you cant eat or sleep and all you think about is the lust....

Rapidly falling out will do it... being insanely in love with a girl then come home early one day only to find her and your best bud butt a$$ nekid doing in in your house will stress you to the point you lose 40 pounds a day or more....although stress weight loss is very unhealthy....

Been there done that, got the t-shirt and the Divorce decree....

aint been close to any woman since then either....