Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

I clearly stated that the winners had to contact me to claim their prize :whistling:

We went through a few people before the last person contacted me :lol: That will teach you not to subscribe to a contest thread :rofl:

Dammit, I would have been fine never knowing! :lol:

EDIT: I'm about ready to bust out the ghetto tech station!

Edited by damian

Well, I don't see any other entries, so here's mine :D

http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=D9D4261C67CC27B5653D7BFF3950211D

Not the best, but hey, I hope this system actually gets me something lol. Good luck everyone

Contest didn't even start yet. You have no idea what the guidelines are yet you're making a post. You're such a fail troll Patrick, lmao.

So you mean there is no hardware class? Are there some restrictions at least? Road-Runner probably has quad-fire ready to go already. :(

No its going to be score based. However as I stated the top 20 scores will be eligable to win a prize. But I may increase that to the top 30 or even the top 40 depending on how many scores are submitted.

No its going to be score based. However as I stated the top 20 scores will be eligable to win a prize. But I may increase that to the top 30 or even the top 40 depending on how many scores are submitted.

Oh crap. Those with CrossfireX and SLI will pass by everyone. :(

We are Sunday now! I'm eager to see the official thread. :)

Contest didn't even start yet. You have no idea what the guidelines are yet you're making a post. You're such a fail troll Patrick, lmao.

Mahder fahker. Go to Quebec already. And I didn't know where the contest was at and today is the Sunday.

Oh crap. Those with CrossfireX and SLI will pass by everyone. :(

We are Sunday now! I'm eager to see the official thread. :)

How many of those setups do you see here at OCC :)

Heading out to Quebec today, coming back in 3-4 days, hopefully the contest will still be running! Installed my new heatsink, cleaned out my case, and prepped the air conditioner for a long overclocking session, lol.

Are you coming for the daily pothole festival? :rolleyes: