Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

Bosco said there are different levels though. I'm eager to find out what they are!

I'd have to laugh if my eight year old Compaq desktop did better in its category than my not even year old built PC. Are multiple computers allowed to enter if in different categories, or would I have to decide which stands the best chance in there own? (Of course, this will require the old one even boots up.)

I'm sure I'll get owned, but I'll enter.

I feel compelled to enter with my athlon 64 and x1600xt just to give a little more diversity to all the 980Xs or whatnot.

My old computer's got an AMD Athlon, no 64, no x2, just an Athlon (I think I have also seen it labeled an Athlon XP) and has an ATI 9550 for its discrete video card. How's that for adding diversity?

Hmm. i think il wait till i get better at OCing. The minute i set foot in the BIOS i am lost, well not quite but i still dont know what most of it means. Good luck to all who enter. (Dont fry anything too expensive) LOL

I'm interested to see what the "different levels" will be because generally speaking, I think contests like this are stupid - the winners wind up being the people that need new hardware the least.