Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

not getting hot i was just playin ,

Oh sorry my bad :blush:

Dave with it set up like you have it, everyone should have a chance to win something if they turn in a score, I like it... :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it. As I said before I plan on doing this again but I wanted to see how it did so I can do more of these. I would like to break it up for different types of setups and such but I am not going to go through all the trouble until I know how this goes. This contest will open the doors for more stuff like this. :)

Sweet prizes, especially since it includes secret ones. :D Good luck to all who enter and hopefully your PC is still intact after!

After preparing for the contest my PC is not very intact but it certainly works, lol.

Definitely not gunna be in the top 20, but heck, a contest is a contest! And I like competition ;)

Good luck all :D

Edit: Is this going to be 3dmark06 free? or the Advanced Edition?

Edited by Danrik

got a few questions, it seem now 3dmark06 won't display the score unless you upload than it says "view online" is this because i have the basic version?. second why is everyone valid links taking me to the ORB homepage and not showing the scores?

Edited by hornybluecow

I do think there may be a little confusion about what you mean by default settings, some people are overclocking and others are running stock. So can we overclock or are we supposed to run at stock settings?

I do think there may be a little confusion about what you mean by default settings, some people are overclocking and others are running stock. So can we overclock or are we supposed to run at stock settings?

I think he's refering to the default settings within the benchmark, e.g. using a common resolution, etc.

But like I said, does this mean we're limited only to 3dmark06 advanced? Because the free version is missing a lot of graphic settings that The advanced edition has.

Edited by Danrik

Also wondering this. I know I have an 06 disk somewhere but for the life of me I cant find it (I even saw it last week...) so I'd rather not buy 06 again. Can we use the free version, or must we use the Advanced? Also, is there any difference in scores between the two?