The Edited Message

damian

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the message you get after you edit a post. It's just really big and ugly, takes up the entire post. Clutters is kinda.

Just look at it! There is no need for that entire bar for those few words.

Edited by damian
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the message you get after you edit a post. It's just really big and ugly, takes up the entire post. Clutters is kinda.

Just look at it! There is no need for that entire bar for those few words.

I don't get what you mean?

I thought that was optional, if you don't like it you can just not check the "show edited by" thing. Or do you want it to show as a way to timestamp edits, but would like it to be smaller?

EDIT: I just edited it and checked the box, to annoy you. :P

Edited by PruritusAni
  • Like 1

I thought that was optional, if you don't like it you can just not check the "show edited by" thing. Or do you want it to show as a way to timestamp edits, but would like it to be smaller?

EDIT: I just edited it and checked the box, to annoy you. :P

where is this check/uncheck thing you speak of?

Odd. Maybe regular members just don't get one of those boxes? I don't remember it being there before the update, but my memory is not reliable unless smells or numbers are involved. You both seem to be folding, maybe joining the Folding members group will give you access to the box? Not to mention you get a fancy DNA strand to go with it (You lose the stars though). Can anyone confirm my speculations?