MSI Contest

Bosco

Unfortunately I don't have the use nor the budget for a good 1200W power supply :(

I was worried about that because I really want to see what you do with that motherboard. Unfortunately I haven't got any other idea. Hopefully someone else will, or you can always wait and save up for what you need.

FYI, I got the keys today I will be PM the winners tonight with them. :)

Awesome, nice to see MSI follows up so quickly...

unlike Powercolor. *cough*

Hehe, just kidding, you can't complain about free stuff. :thumbsup:

Of course I can ask, but can you tell us anything about this next contest?

Missed your post sorry.

No I can't tell you to much I am still working on it.

Everyone should have their keys sitting in their PM box. Any issues let me know.

Again congrats to the winners :)

What PSU do you have right now?

A wonderful Corsair 750TX :)

I know that I can get a molex to 8-pin converter or even build my own, but I'm pretty sure that's not what the engineer's had in mind when they designed it. Maybe if I teamed a pair of 12v molex into a 8-pin that might suffice.

More than likely some lucky fellow forum member will end up with this board eventually :)

do you actually need both 8pinners connected? I seem to recall a lot of similar high end boards needing the extra 8pin connection only for ridiculous overclocks. It should work just fine for a regular overclock with just one 8pin guy in there.

EDIT: You might also want to take a look at this thread. There may be a way for you to get a second 8 pin cable.