MSI Contest

Bosco

WOW first time i ever won anything. Pity i dont play video games. PMed Bosco to give someone else my code.

Congrats Wevsspot.

You should just give it to your favorite staff member instead, which is obviously me :whistling:

You should just give it to your favorite staff member instead, which is obviously me :whistling:

Why should staff get it? I suggest that, if SpeedCrazy doesn't mind, Bosco should add the game key to that contest he said is coming up, that way everyone has another fair chance to win it. Besides, if the winner of that gets the right hardware out of it, a game that can take advantage of it would be a good addition.

Plus it would be hilarious if it went into that next contest and SpeedCrazy won it again :lol:

I wanted to rent Metro 2033 on the Xbox 360 around release, but they closed the Blockbuster by my house and I really didn't feel like dishing out $50 for a single player experience. So I'm pretty stoked that I won.

Grats to the other winners as well.

I'd like to thank Bosco, MSI and the OCC community for this great prize and all the well wishes. I'm not usually a very lucky person so I guess good Karma is finally coming back around. Speaking of Karma, I'd like to thank everyone that offered me their spare SLi bridges, with special thanks to Paul who sent me not one - but two - clear from the UK! And even refused to let me make a deposit for his postage.

We are really lucky to have this great forum and an active, mostly :) friendly community.

I think the only reason I won the board is because I complained about how easily I've been able to brick MSI bios chips in my likes/dislikes summary :) And maybe because I gave my Thermaltake VX socket 775 cooler to BluePanda :)

Anyhow, thanks everyone and congrats to everyone who won game keys too!