34th Is Ours!

InvaderTrax

My new P4 has turned in it's first 2 WU's, and it will have two more done this evening (likely before midnight) {Thanks to road-runner for helping me set it up with 2 Gromacs core WU's}

The 2800+ has turned in two WU's today.

The P2 has been at it for 5 days, and it is @ 39% of it's first WU :bah:

Need some PC2700 memory before I can get the 2600+ back up. the SOYO motherboard won't let me set a divider with my PC2100, so it won't load into Windows.

I ordered a heatsink retention bracket for the 2.53GHz P4, but I won't have it up for almost 2 weeks. :bah:

I'm not going to bother with the Celeron, because for the cost af a hard drive and case, I can buy a used P3.

The 2.26GHz P4 has completed one WU today, and should have another done tonight.

The 1.3GHz P4 keeps crashing, so I have to keep an eye on it. I am trying to figure out why it is crashing (I suspect it is overheating)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have another WU done in about 4 hours. Dang this thing folds fast now that I've oc'ed it and added AMD flags. I might get a 733 mhz P3 up, but I'm probably going to sell it.

New P4 2.4C arrived today along with 2 more Cases, had to put the womans in a nice Case before I could get onto my new rig. I took my time because the silly case has a side window and I wanted it to look fairly clean incase we have company. Her rig is in the family room so anyone can see it easily. But its done now so tomorrow I'll toss together another P4 to fold with :O

FOLD ON !

The P2 is 450MHz, but it only has 64MB of RAM, so it is pretty slow. Hopefully I will upgrade it to 256MB sometime this week, which should help a lot.

Edit: Just found out why it is taking so long. Even though i put the -advmethods tag, it has a Tinker core WU

I have 1more percent untill i have this WU done... im at 399/400 so that will be one more WU to add to the pile so ill keep folding, and i want to get the text console folding thing, how does that work and is it easy?

http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/f...-userguide.html

Heres a link to the guide and yes its easy and a little faster so everyone says