Valves Newest Work?

Andrewr05

yea and I just bought Shattered Horizon for 9.99 just because it was only 9.99 and looked cool...prolly never play it either.,..

waiting for Diablo 3 and chilling with TQIT and Torchlight...lol

PLAY HALF LIFE MORE THAN ONE GENRE!

Also, fake.

PLAY HALF LIFE MORE THAN ONE GENRE!

Also, fake.

Even if it is fake, I would still think Ep3 or HL3 will be shown. With the time that has pasted since the last one they must have something to show for it.

And Andrewr05 you are awesome!

!!!!!

:whoa:

How haven't you played Half Life?

I'll buy you HL2 just so you don't have to live such a pitiful existence...

:P

wait i think i have a gift copy i can give away...just in case whats your steam name shallow ? ok nvrm i got that, but i can't seem to find what they did with the extra games since the big steam update ....crapola when i find it out i'll pass it along...

oh snap i figured it out but near as i can tell i need a steam email addy to send gift games to, or you have to be on my friends list...

i have 2 giftable HL episode 1's and an episode 2, too.....shallow pm me a steam email addy and i'll gift ya one of the episode 1's...or i sent a steam friends request to ya...

haha MAN! i cant believe you did that. thats really cool of you, thanks. i owe you
Wow Andrew! That was amazing O_o
lol epic, andrewr!
And Andrew you truly are an 11 kind of guy
And Andrewr05 you are awesome!
Andrewr, you're my new hero.

If only the "reputation" system worked...

:D

Oh and FYI enjoy Ravenholm, some people don't like that area...

:lol:

I'm replaying through it and I tried to get the Ravenholm achievement (the gravity gun only one) and that sucked. I was ultimately thwarted by Father Grigory who threw that shotgun at me! So now I gotta redo it. The part when waiting for the cart with the gravity gun only sucked a lot!