Valves Newest Work?

Andrewr05

ok i know this will draw fire but here goes; i have portal but never played it past the first room....i got bored with it and quit before i got into it...sorry portal fans...

Blasphemy! Burn the witch!

Actually I can pretty easily understand that though, portal doesn't actually get good until maybe the fourth puzzle. I personally find it kind of entertaining that some people feel like half life 2 or portal are must play games, I mean they're really good but I don't think any game is a must play. Except for monopoly, I think everyone should play that a least once.

I personally find it kind of entertaining that some people feel like half life 2 or portal are must play games, I mean they're really good but I don't think any game is a must play.

I'll tell you what IS a "must play" if you enjoyed Portal. "Portal: Prelude". I don't think I've ever played such a well made...mod?

Obviously an update to the Half Life franchise would be awesome but I'm confident that whatever VALVe produces it will be awesome.

I don't even care if it is a Barbie game, I trust VALVe that much...

:P

yea and I just bought Shattered Horizon for 9.99 just because it was only 9.99 and looked cool...prolly never play it either.,..

waiting for Diablo 3 and chilling with TQIT and Torchlight...lol

You have some time on Diablo 3 :lol:

Earliest it will release is 2011, so add on 1 more year (at least) since it's a Blizzard game

And don't feel bad, I haven't played the HLF series either :P

Figure it would be too dated to try now, but if its worth it let me know - you know I trust your opinion