OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

Nice to see more shots of the TT keyboards and mice.

I so totally want the Antec DF-85 case and one of those TT keyboards. Especially that case.. glad they are finally out. I've been waiting since CES. :lol:

I just looked on the Antec site and the DF-85 can totally fit the PSU I won from them. Its one of the CP series and I am so glad the DF-85 can fit that. :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*UPDATE*

QNAP Systems

Due to Father's Day, I couldn't get as much done as I wanted. ARCTIC is up next...I've written about half of it so far, but there's a ton to cover with them. I think it may wind up being four pages when all is said and done.

Man by the time you get done next years Computex will have started :lol:

Love the coverage good job :)

If you want, I can just upload all my pictures and not type a single word! :P

Hey, seeing how long it takes reviewers to write up their typo-laden reviews, I think 29 pages in two weeks with minimal editing required is pretty good so far! :lol::ph34r:

Hey, seeing how long it takes reviewers to write up their typo-laden reviews, I think 29 pages in two weeks with minimal editing required is pretty good so far! :lol::ph34r:

No complaints aqui :D

Completely understandable Clay, especially since some of the reviews still make it out with errors (no disrespect, that is a lot of stuff to double check).

I think so far I've been most excited about all this new stuff from Thermaltake under the e-sports brand. My next headset might just end up being that 5.1 surround headset (if I ever get rid of my G35s).

As a side note, "Special Forces" is actually called Soldier Front in NA and you can find it here at IJJI. I used to play it back on a AGP system so the graphics aren't that great and there is no support for windscreens ATM if any of you want to check it out.

EDIT: Just to prove my point about the double checking, I looked over my post three times before posting and I still made a spelling/grammar error, and this is tiny compared to a review!

Completely understandable Clay, especially since some of the reviews still make it out with errors (no disrespect, that is a lot of stuff to double check).

I think so far I've been most excited about all this new stuff from Thermaltake under the e-sports brand. My next headset might just end up being that 5.1 surround headset (if I ever get rid of my G35s).

As a side note, "Special Forces" is actually called Soldier Front in NA and you can find it here at IJJI. I used to play it back on a AGP system so the graphics aren't that great and there is no support for windscreens ATM if any of you want to check it out.

EDIT: Just to prove my point about the double checking, I looked over my post three times before posting and I still made a spelling/grammar error, and this is tiny compared to a review!

Yeah, I'm tempted to get the 5.1s as well when they're released because I really liked the 2.1s.

Thanks for the info on Soldier Front, I wasn't aware of that :)

We have a comedian at OCC! :lol: