OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

Clay....

Great job on all the posting and companies you've visited...I really like the coverage you've done...I just read it from beginning to whats currently posted...there was alot of work just on ECS...as well as the others..great job man...

Thank you. For better or for worse, there's plenty more to come :lol:

*UPDATE*

Ozone Gaming Gear & SilverStone Technology

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*UPDATE*

Ozone Gaming Gear & SilverStone Technology

Waterproof mouse pad.... now there's an awesome idea.... never replace my cloth pad again because I spilled some Mt Dew on my Goliathus (happened once but still sucked v.v)

TJ11 = Win. Pure unadulterated win.

RV03: Interesting location of the PSU... just remove that blue trimming and you have one hell of a nice case

FT03: What the ****. I mean really, what the ****?! Makes me love my FT01 even more :D

Great work as always ClayMeow!

*UPDATE*

Silverstone was the end of Day 1, so I've included a page about the Digital Square and Shilin Night Market.

Also, first company of Day 2 has been added - Antec!

Probably no further update until Friday. Sorry.

What is the point of a 12v knob on the TPQ-1200? Could a higher 12v be beneficial in extreme overclocking?

I've never tried it, but I believe, in theory, providing greater voltage to your graphics cards could help achieve higher clocks. Looks like something our reviewers need to test!

*UPDATE*

Thermaltake and its new brand of gaming products, Tt eSPORTS (3 pages worth, including my first uploaded video of Computex!).

Sorry it took a bit longer than anticipated for this update, but I had a ton of juicy details to spill.

*UPDATE*

Thermaltake and its new brand of gaming products, Tt eSPORTS (3 pages worth, including my first uploaded video of Computex!).

Sorry it took a bit longer than anticipated for this update, but I had a ton of juicy details to spill.

Excuse accepted, awesome work! :D