OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

Haha...yeah, well I'd definitely take either of those three cases. Seeing them all in person, I can attest to the fact that they're all badass. I wish I was a reviewer so I could have persuaded the reps to send me samples. :evilgrin: I think Dave would have killed me if I did that though. hahaha

Thats when you don't tell Dave you get free samples after your Computex exploits. :P:lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: Did I say that out loud?

You're supposed to wait until I log onto Xfire to say those things. Patience, grasshopper. :teehee:

Anywho, just a quick personal update...

My weekend is extremely booked (birthday party, bat mitzvah, graduation party), so it's highly unlikely anything will get posted, although I'm going to try and squeeze some work in on Sunday. I just wrote up two companies, but I haven't edited the photos yet. Sorry, I won't tell you which companies...you'll have to tune in tomorrow :P

You're supposed to wait until I log onto Xfire to say those things. Patience, grasshopper. :teehee

If you would log into Xfire once in a while I wouldn't have to ruin all your secret plans. :lol:

If you would log into Xfire once in a while I wouldn't have to ruin all your secret plans. :lol:

You two ought to just get each other cell numbers and constantly text each other like the soul mates you are...

:P

bwahahah!

oh my... those Spiro fans look awesome... 8 - 14db... :wub:

Yeah, tell me about it! That's why I hope they find a US distributor. It shocks me that nobody will pick them up. I don't know how hard they've looked, but I do know they've at least tried. I say just slip some through with their Aerocool shipments :lol:. With HTPCs gaining in popularity, I think the market for high performance silent solutions is pretty good.

The Ventus II is even better though! Although specs aren't listed yet, I was told that it'll be around the same or lower noise level as the Spiro, as it essentially uses the same bearings, but with different oil. The oil won't reduce the noise, but it increased the lifetime (200k hours compared to 100k hours of the Spiro).

Yeah, tell me about it! That's why I hope they find a US distributor. It shocks me that nobody will pick them up. I don't know how hard they've looked, but I do know they've at least tried. I say just slip some through with their Aerocool shipments :lol:. With HTPCs gaining in popularity, I think the market for high performance silent solutions is pretty good.

The Ventus II is even better though! Although specs aren't listed yet, I was told that it'll be around the same or lower noise level as the Spiro, as it essentially uses the same bearings, but with different oil. The oil won't reduce the noise, but it increased the lifetime (200k hours compared to 100k hours of the Spiro).

Whoa, lower?! that mind boggling! :doh:

Need... US... distributor...

That 5970 12 is a beast but FWIW they may as well have gone with a 4 slot and put a non-reference cooler on it.

Possibly a silly question but could you game with that on 12 monitors?