OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

Wow, I think I was a surprised as you were.

I didn't realize that Arctic was making all of this stuff...

o.0

Yeah, with the way the booth was set up, when I entered it, I only saw the cooling stuff. So when I asked Anna what new stuff they were showing off, she starts walking me through the booth to the other side, I definitely didn't expect all that. Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo, but she had really nice eyes too. lol.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow... Arctic cooling is attempting to build a (I cannot guess what scale it is) Buggy... for those who never heard racing 1/8th scale buggies resemble the land rider 303. Will be a trip to see how it performs.... Probably not able to race though. :D

Wow... Arctic cooling is attempting to build a (I cannot guess what scale it is) Buggy... for those who never heard racing 1/8th scale buggies resemble the land rider 303. Will be a trip to see how it performs.... Probably not able to race though. :D

I didn't get to see them in action, but I did see the bird flying around, and it seemed to fly pretty well. I don't know how it actually controlled though, as I didn't see who was actually flying it. lol.

Yeah, with the way the booth was set up, when I entered it, I only saw the cooling stuff. So when I asked Anna what new stuff they were showing off, she starts walking me through the booth to the other side, I definitely didn't expect all that. Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo, but she had really nice eyes too. lol.

I think we need to find Andrew a woman instead of having him hit on any company rep that is cute. :lol:

Nice coverage so far man, at least the info is getting up on a fairly consistent basis and very soon after the show ended. Tons of stuff at it, tons of info to write about but it makes it all worthwhile for us.

I think we need to find Andrew a woman instead of having him hit on any company rep that is cute. :lol:

Nice coverage so far man, at least the info is getting up on a fairly consistent basis and very soon after the show ended. Tons of stuff at it, tons of info to write about but it makes it all worthwhile for us.

hahaha. Nah, booth babes are one thing, but I know better than to hit on company reps. I mean sure, if she wasn't pretty, I wouldn't have asked for a picture, but still, she doesn't know that :P

And yeah, thanks for the encouraging words. lol. It frustrates me more than anyone that I can't get the stuff up sooner, but with a full time job plus all the personal crap I have during the month of June (eg. today is my parents' anniversary and bro's bday), it's tough. I haven't played a game since before my trip! :lol:. I do take solace in the fact that I occasionally search for computex articles on the companies I've written about to see what's out there and they're usually crap. :evilgrin:

That Q11 looks like it would make a damn nice HTPC.

:)

The X2000F looks like a monster, back in the day I used to like extremely large cases but they really aren't needed.

Are they awesome and do they provide you with a lot more room?

Of course...

Given what I fit into my P182 though I don't see how you would need all the room

(6 harddrives, 2 graphics cards, a large heatsink and 2 ODD drives. Plenty of room for an audio card too)

Nice update on the Lian Li. I do agree on the Q11, be pretty sweet to have that mounted behind your TV so it really is out of sight. Though, I bet it'd be pretty damn hot with an HTPC and TV running at the same time so close together. :lol:

I kind of want the X2000F.. large cases don't concern me. :P

That Q11 looks like it would make a damn nice HTPC.

:)

The X2000F looks like a monster, back in the day I used to like extremely large cases but they really aren't needed.

Are they awesome and do they provide you with a lot more room?

Of course...

Given what I fit into my P182 though I don't see how you would need all the room

(6 harddrives, 2 graphics cards, a large heatsink and 2 ODD drives. Plenty of room for an audio card too)

Who knows...maybe NVIDIA and/or ATI will scrap the dual-slot design and create a 340mm long card instead :lol:

Nice update on the Lian Li. I do agree on the Q11, be pretty sweet to have that mounted behind your TV so it really is out of sight. Though, I bet it'd be pretty damn hot with an HTPC and TV running at the same time so close together. :lol:

I kind of want the X2000F.. large cases don't concern me. :P

The Q09 is the one that mounts behind the TV (pics 1-3)...the Q11 is the slightly larger one (pics 4 & 5)

The X2000F is definitely a sweet case. I think I'm still leaning toward the Corsair 600T though.

The Q09 is the one that mounts behind the TV (pics 1-3)...the Q11 is the slightly larger one (pics 4 & 5)

The X2000F is definitely a sweet case. I think I'm still leaning toward the Corsair 600T though.

Musta misread that about the Q09/11. Either way, looks damn sweet.

You can have the 600T, I'll take the X2000F. And maybe the Antec DF-85. :P

Musta misread that about the Q09/11. Either way, looks damn sweet.

You can have the 600T, I'll take the X2000F. And maybe the Antec DF-85. :P

Haha...yeah, well I'd definitely take either of those three cases. Seeing them all in person, I can attest to the fact that they're all badass. I wish I was a reviewer so I could have persuaded the reps to send me samples. :evilgrin: I think Dave would have killed me if I did that though. hahaha