OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

6 monitors is just... scary @.@

Ohm for some reason I never got the email notification for your previous update, amazing scenery! I actually laughed at the warning about killer bee's :P

And I wonder what the F16 was doing there, hrmmmm I think big brother is watching you Andrew everywhere you go!

As always, great update(s)! :D

That was the second F16 we saw fly over...just didn't have my camera out for the first one. Taiwan's always on alert with China, thus why not only did they have an F16, but it was actually armed with missiles (also probably why, when boarding the ship, their version of the Coast Guard videotaped everyone getting onto the boat). In the US, at least, if we happen to see fighter jets, they're almost always unarmed, so I just snapped a picture because it was cool to actually see one that could have blown s**t up any second :lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*UPDATE*

ASUS

So that's it for the regular coverage...next up, BOOTH BABES! Hopefully I'll have them tomorrow, although it may take awhile to go through all 370 photos, plus upload the YouTube videos ;).

You just had to embed that, lol.

Thanks. I'm glad I'm finally done. :cheers:

I was going to if Dave didn't, and it wasn't bad at all :thumbsup:

Amazing work Andrew... honestly, it really was worth the wait. Extremely few other sites had coverage as in depth as this, and only for the convention, no extra's like the ECS party (Happy belated birthday btw :happy: ).. this whole write up was extremely well done.... idk loss of words!

Great work,really... grrr I'm outta words...

Oh and go AMD and Thermaltake! :woot:

edited for typos of doom

AWESOME report dude,

To me the best presentation had to be asus, but tons of interesting stuff for sure,

i loved the fact that ClayMeow was actually sharing all his thoughts, about the products, but about the trip as well. I was really happy to see that you covered the Tour part, since alot of us wanna go to Asia someday in our lives :P.

Just got through all the updates (minus the 40 million booth babe photos :P) that were made while I was gone. Gotta say, I'm mighty impressed with everything. Love the coverage of ASUS and Gigabyte, still not sure which board I'll go with for my next build but it'll be one of those. :lol:

I love the photos of the trip into parts of Taiwan and everything, very lovely country and I so want to stay at that hotel. :D

Thanks, guys :).

I'm glad you liked the tour photos - it was nice to get away from the convention for a couple of days, so I felt it'd be nice to provide a little change of pace to the coverage as well.

NuComer, I'm with you...it definitely made me want to visit more Asian countries.

bp, BS you didn't go through each booth babe photo :P. You probably clicked on each and every one to see the larger versions :P