OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andrew has been teasing me about the over 300 pictures he has of booth babes :evilgrin:

Pffft. The photos are nothing. Wait 'til you see the videos! :popcorn:

Will we have access to those...? I mean really.. that's one of the perks of Computex no? :P

Probably not all 350+, as I'm sure some of them aren't up to par. But I will definitely include as many as possible.

ECS page one, photo one. Andrew, this is a good photo, as it makes you look the least nerdy. keep it :lol:

:lol: Thanks...I think.

EDIT: nm, I see what you meant. I didn't know you were doing that...I'll do that in the future, sorry.

No problem I have been keeping an eye on it for you! :cheers:

Great coverage so far!

"Corsair's Graphite Series 600T"

That's a sweet looking case. I wonder what the damage will be.

It may be the one to have, though I've always preferred CoolerMaster for the features they offer for a reasonable price.

"Corsair's Graphite Series 600T"

That's a sweet looking case. I wonder what the damage will be.

It may be the one to have, though I've always preferred CoolerMaster for the features they offer for a reasonable price.

I think my auditory canal has been gaped to the size of a golf ball also there appears to be copious amount of what appears to be blood flowing from the enlarged passages.

Thanks...

I think my auditory canal has been gaped to the size of a golf ball also there appears to be copious amount of what appears to be blood flowing from the enlarged passages.

Thanks...

I wasn't trying to "Shout",... I'm slowly going blind and like to make the text larger so I can see it.

I wasn't trying to "Shout",... I'm slowly going blind and like to make the text larger so I can see it.

Now I feel like an butt.

:(

Here is a tip:

If you hold down CTRL and use the scroll wheel you can adjust the size of the elements on the screen.

:)

Now I feel like an butt.

Wasn't trying to make you feel bad. I don't post often because I'm not as knowledgeable as most when it comes to new tech, but thought that posting in all caps was bad, not larger text.

Now I know.

I still think that that case is friggin' awesome.