Pictures Of My Cold Steel Spartan And Fenix Pd30

• 1 month later...

Both:

kl4.th.jpgkl2l.th.jpg kl1q.th.jpg kl3.th.jpg

Don't mind the broken links for now, they will either come back up on their own or I'll have to reupload them...

:closedeyes:

I've had CS knives before and they were always of a milder stainless that say a kitchen knife but this one is stained pretty bad already.

Doesn't lessen its function at all but when you spend $65 on a knife you expect the finish on the blade to last more than a week.

oh well...

also... err....

Bump!

i use the a CS "latin" machete style for brush clearing it a great blade but it does not hold it's finish like you said. also for 65 dollars i would have looked for a sypder co on sale.

Edited by redfish

Pretty nice pig sticker!
:P

Thanks.

:D

i use the a CS "latin" machete style for brush clearing it a great blade but it does not hold it's finish like you said. also for 65 dollars i would have looked for a sypder co on sale.
Yeah I like their machetes and swords as well.

Yeah I was really looking into a Spyderco, Benchmade or even a Kershaw.

Oh well, this knife has done me well so far...

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I was really looking into a Spyderco, Benchmade or even a Kershaw.

I have 2 Kershaws and they are great knives that come REALLY sharp and hold an edge like none other. I have the OSO Sweet Sweet, it's my everyday cut and break things with knife. My other one is a Kershaw Leek. The picture of this one does not do it justice, it is super deep red with black, I keep this one in my jacket. Both knives came razor sharp and are spring assisted blades.

Edited by gabrieltessin