OCC CS:S Gungame Server

sdy284

Definitely had a good time on the server yesterday. So much so that I played my way out of two hours of sleep. It also turns out I am not too terrible, as long as knives don't get involved :teehee: I'll be on again as soon as my studying grinds to a halt.

And here I thought it was your devious plan to let me knife you so you'd keep on getting the awp :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO, I don't suck at any CS game! This I can easily prove! But, cmon, there are many people out there that know the gameplay in CS:S got jacked, this isn't any new news! When I sd I was going to get killed on the comment, I was really speaking from a graphics as well as age aspect. Don't think I needed to have my CS ANY game skills questioned! But, I'm sure that many out there that were never any good at 1.6 or CZ, enjoyed the fact they they didn't have to have much skill to get a headshot in CSS!

The graphics were a huge improvement over CZ, but everything else just fell short of the die hard CS players expectations on Source!

God... sorry to say this, but people like you make me sick.

CS:S was a NEW GAME!!!!! If you love the way CS:CZ/1.6 play, just stick to those games.

If it was up to players like you, not a dam thing would EVER change in a new version of the game.

Its a NEW GAME, not a carbon copy of the old game with new graphics. Of course things are going to change, if you don't like that, just play the old game. Its not like buying a new car because your old one has broken down, an old game can be played for years and years.

I am willing to bet some of the changes which occurred and simply because its a NEW engine. Its going to handle things differently, and It would piss all over there hard work to just revert back to the old physics etc.