OCC CS:S Gungame Server

sdy284

Played for a bit, had a decent time.

I think you should change a few things around, mainly the way that players are given weapons. I think that the weapon should be given after each kill, not on respawn like it is right now. Currently it takes like 30+ rounds before the game is over, and even then it might take longer.

Heck I hate the servers you go into, where the admins are dropping 16K on everyone every 3-4 rounds, just turns into an awp fest! I am a firm believer that you should have to earn your money (which happens faster with your kills) to buy good weapons!

I HATE "moneyme" :)

But, that is all alleviated when your talking about a "Gun Game" Server, then you have to earn em all!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was playing a little bit with krazy and someone else, not sure if they were occ or not. I personally really like it, I don't think I've ever wanted to play css before like I do now. :D

I might hop back on later tonight but for right now I'm going to watch a movie.

Just played for an hour or so. That was fun :D

I don't know if I'd say I'm rusty as much as me hitting wrong keys way too often :lol:. I'll get used them eventually...hopefully. lol

yeah yeah excuses...

I felt the same way playing TF2 a bit ago.

:/

I also forgot what team I was on a few times, although one time wasn't fully my fault - systematic made me switch T and it didn't register yet, so i tried to knife my teammate :lol:

Definitely had a good time on the server yesterday. So much so that I played my way out of two hours of sleep. It also turns out I am not too terrible, as long as knives don't get involved :teehee: I'll be on again as soon as my studying grinds to a halt.