Any bodybuilders here?

Gr4vitas

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I won my strongman contest today. The guy who was expected to win broke his wrist on the first event, unfortunately for him, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Overhead medley: 4th

Tire flip: 1st

Truck pull: 1st

Atlas Stones: 3rd

Relay: 1st

I'll post pictures/video whenever I get a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a question for you active bodybuilders..

Have any of you experienced painless shoulder clicking/popping while doing shoulder press exercises (bench press or military press)? Or.. even when not doing presses with weights?? I've been having this problem for months now.. I gave myself 1 month off and still experience this shoulder clicking. I am currently taking fish oils (GNC brand, triple strength 900mg) along with extra omega-3 from Eggs and oil *total of 2.3grams of omega-3 per day*. I've been stretching before doing any exercises as well :\.. I am stump :wacko:

Hey, I have a question for you active bodybuilders..

Have any of you experienced painless shoulder clicking/popping while doing shoulder press exercises (bench press or military press)? Or.. even when not doing presses with weights?? I've been having this problem for months now.. I gave myself 1 month off and still experience this shoulder clicking. I am currently taking fish oils (GNC brand, triple strength 900mg) along with extra omega-3 from Eggs and oil *total of 2.3grams of omega-3 per day*. I've been stretching before doing any exercises as well :\.. I am stump :wacko:

I noticed that mine does that too. Very prominent when I do push ups, and its only my left shoulder. I heard somewhere that it might be cartilage ripping, but it doubt it.

I noticed that mine does that too. Very prominent when I do push ups, and its only my left shoulder. I heard somewhere that it might be cartilage ripping, but it doubt it.

That's exactly when it happened.. I was doing push ups and every time I start the first rep of each set, it clicks rather loud =\.. no pain at all though. Throughout the rest of the set, it's silent.

That's exactly when it happened.. I was doing push ups and every time I start the first rep of each set, it clicks rather loud =\.. no pain at all though. Throughout the rest of the set, it's silent.

My elbows do that, it doesn't hurt but it makes me feel ill. Hasn't happened for awhile but then again I haven't worked out in quite some time. I used to bench around 250 when it did it, it think it is just a way of your body telling you to watch yourself. Shoulders did it when doing dips and other things, I'm not sure why it happens though. I'm fine but it doesn't mean you will be :P

Edit: Man you guys are motivated, I just read though everything, I'm 5'11" and 240lbs. People are astonished when I tell them how much I weigh. I have a bit of a gut but I'm definitely not fat. I reached my personal goals and just said it was good enough. 200lbs squats and 1k leg presses have taken their toll. My knees hurt when it rains but I have nice legs to show for it.

This was me at the time. I refuse to take a picture while flexing. I look very plain. But I assure you at the time I was 235lbs.

11868_100781283280034_100000444890622_20764_5730564_n.jpg

Same for me, except that it keeps on going throughout any workout involving shoulders.