Any bodybuilders here?

Gr4vitas

What are your thoughts on taking weight gainers?

Waste of money. I've got my roommate on a homemade weight gainer. Whole milk + oats + peanut butter. He has gained 20 lbs in the past few months. It is cheap and effective.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that horrible for cholesterol?

Egg whites are good cholesterol, but you can also eat the yolk of the egg as long as you hard boil it, or prepare it where you don't break the yolk. When the egg yolk gets broken, the cholesterol gets oxidized and that's where the bad cholesterol comes from.

Egg whites are good cholesterol, but you can also eat the yolk of the egg as long as you hard boil it, or prepare it where you don't break the yolk. When the egg yolk gets broken, the cholesterol gets oxidized and that's where the bad cholesterol comes from.

Egg whites have no cholesterol as far as I know. Eggs have cholesterol regardless of how you prepare them, and cholesterol affects everyone differently. I go for two whole eggs and four whites daily. I have no idea what my cholesterol is and I don't care.

Quick question.

Do you guys know if it's okay to pre-mix your protein or creatine for the day.

Then drink it like a few hours later.

Or does it go bad after a while after being mixed?

Thanks guys!

Quick question, kind of random but, whats your guys' preferred method for hair removal? Good ol' razor and cream? Or is there something better I should look at getting when it comes the time.

Quick question, kind of random but, whats your guys' preferred method for hair removal? Good ol' razor and cream? Or is there something better I should look at getting when it comes the time.

Go to a local beauty salon and ask for the full package. :lol:

Lol I'd honestly do that if it wasn't going to cost me $100+ thats just ridiculous.

:lol: Just don't completely shave downstairs, I heard it itches like hell when it grows back.

Quick question.

Do you guys know if it's okay to pre-mix your protein or creatine for the day.

Then drink it like a few hours later.

Or does it go bad after a while after being mixed?

Thanks guys!

I would say don't pre mix and let it sit. I come home from the gym, pour 12 oz's of milk into my container, 1 scoop of whey and shake the crap out of it for 30 seconds and then down the hatch! Make everything fresh!