Lady Gaga

ClayMeow

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny, of all her songs Bad Romance is my LEAST favorite. (and the one the blast on the radio too much :down2: )

+1. I think pretty much ALL of her other songs are 100's of times better than Bad Romance

• 2 weeks later...

IDK - I mean she seems like a good talent and good voice but the costumes? I think that maybe comes from the producers. she was a "normal" (by our definition) girl before. the money makers got their hooks into her and it took off that outrageous crap.

I mean she tore off her srap red headdress at the VMAs so I you can see where I'm coming from.

that being said (and the "how's you d**k"? question from one of the reporters) is just crap.

got her album- or two - sound good. she's in with pet shop boys (who are basically immortal) and beyonce and lil wayne (who I really dislike) but hey... whatever floats her boat and more power to her.

• 3 months later...

i don't have sound on the computer i just watched that youtube video of, but I'm sure it goes something like this:

"People of Mars...I want to tell you that the Americans are feeding and treating me well. They have demanded...."

I mean seriously....has to read lines almost word for word and it's clearly visible that she doesn't know what she's reading ahead of time? I think that the whole costume thing and act is Hollywood's dress-up of an average person to make them seem extraordinary. She has an average body and an average face. Nothing special here.

Ugh. Lady Gaaga. I've had enough of this woman. She isnt shocking, she isn't original, she isnt spontaeneous, she is not political, not a cultural icon, not a symbol of anything, and she frankly isnt even all that good looking. Everything she does is scripted 100%, as in nothing she does is just her being herself. She isnt "today's" Madonna, she's a ripoff of Madonna. She isnt pioneering any new frontiers in culture because the sexual revolution is over. When her music isnt nonsensical baby noises (RA RA RA GA GA RA GA), her lyrics a) dont make sense, b) are nothing new, c) are predictable, and the only reason people like it is for the recycled, albeit catchy, underlying rythms of the music itself. She is to music what a clown is to a circus- something whacky to look at. Take her out of her craazzyyy meat costumes and what do you have? An average frumpy looking woman who could probably play a guy in a movie with the right makeup.

Just listen to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GGpR44fWM

(VERY VERY VERY nsfw)

ENOUGH