ClayMeow

Lady Gaga

Its weird. When I see her in her videos, I want to have secks with her. There is absolutely nothing special about her. She is pulling off exactly what she has intended to. I have that same feeling about Gwen Stefani. She isn't that hot but when she starts dancing around I want to hit it.

Gwen Stefani isn't hot?! Are you kidding?

Even after a kid, check out her body...it's insane!

gwen_stefani_st_barts_jan_01_2010_gwen_stefani_in_bikini_10_7OFaCXL.info.jpg

I prefer the costumes where her face is covered. Forget poker face, more like butter face

:withstupid: Totally agree with you. I saw her in Poker Face and thought she was hot until I saw her without a face cover.

Edited by UkJenT

:withstupid: Totally agree with you. I saw her in Poker Face and thought she was hot until I saw her without a face cover.

Her face morphs. She looks amazing in the Just Dance video. Telephone...Not so much so. A bit more Amy Winehouse-ish in my eyes.

Her face morphs. She looks amazing in the Just Dance video. Telephone...Not so much so. A bit more Amy Winehouse-ish in my eyes.

i found that video to be lolzy, trying to prove something, and to overcomplicated to deliver the message it wanted too

personally i think when she doesn't try to mess with her hair, she's actually pretty hot, like in Bad Romance

Allejandro is a horrible song, it screams "let me make a horrible song to please the spanish listeners"

Allejandro is a horrible song, it screams "let me make a horrible song to please the spanish listeners"

Ivi i don't know if we're listening to the same song, or my happy feelings are broken.

Ivi i don't know if we're listening to the same song, or my happy feelings are broken.

lol we probably are, everyone else just seems to think that repeating "ah-lee ah-lee hon-dro ah-lee ah-lee hon-dro" over and over is good music <_<

It starts out good, but then just gets too annoyingly repetitive.

lol we probably are, everyone else just seems to think that repeating "ah-lee ah-lee hon-dro ah-lee ah-lee hon-dro" over and over is good music <_>

Many songs have repetitive portions...it's how the artists get them stuck in our heads :lol:

Mhhmmm... I'm not going to say anything against lady GaGa because i think she lives up to the name GaGa Wonderfully! + She's very talented so has an excuse to dress as outrageously as she wishes.. hey remember the 70's and 80's? those were the Times! :)

Anyhow i dont actually like The music genre she plays. I've found my Style in the form of Melodic Death Metal

*Sigh* to be clear on this i do NOT listen to any of that psyco subliminal suicide rubbish, which is commonly referred to as 'Black' or 'Doom' Ect metal. I love melody in Metal Songs and as little Vocals as possible (or poetic ones), its difficult to come across but there are a few good artists out there that hit the sweet spot, like Insomnium and Kalmah :) Here check this out so you know what i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9QCK6l6gKg

Edited by SenitaL

lol we probably are, everyone else just seems to think that repeating "ah-lee ah-lee hon-dro ah-lee ah-lee hon-dro" over and over is good music <_<

well then i just have a stronger tolerance for repetiviness, probably why i listen to industrial/techno

Combichrist would likely throw you into a rage

well then i just have a stronger tolerance for repetiviness, probably why i listen to industrial/techno

Combichrist would likely throw you into a rage

I was just about to say I listen to/love techno also so I am very tolerant of repetitiveness, so far as it is GOOD repetitiveness ;)