Lady Gaga

ClayMeow

Still it draws attention and there for makes her an attention whore. :P I mean seriously some of those outfits are so ridiculous its a definite cry saying "Look at me"....

I think it draws more attention ,, thus making her more famous and selling more records.

We (the general public) gobble it up like a bunch of greedy fat kids around a birthday cake,,,

she just knows what sells.

Atention whore or not its a tool that she uses to further her career.

If all I had to do to make a $h!t ton of money was dress like that I would be all over that everyday.

I say epic win for her

and epic loss for the rest of us for being dumb enough to care lol

Edited by feetfats

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah she has a nice body but wth is up with her face? I'd bang her but only with a paper bag.

Ouch man, the poor girl will get paper cuts.... (and yes I know what you actually meant :P, my mind just always takes things further than they should/need to)

• 2 weeks later...

She's the only thing I've been listening to for 5 days. Bear in mind that my typical listening is some Metallica with some Coheed & Cambria along with a healthy dose of Nickelback and Nightwish, etc.

She's wow'd me something chronic :blush:

She's the only thing I've been listening to for 5 days. Bear in mind that my typical listening is some Metallica with some Coheed & Cambria along with a healthy dose of Nickelback and Nightwish, etc.

Her songs are catchy. I am ashamed that I can say that but those songs get in your head....I mean come on..."I want to take a ride in your disco stick" those are great lyrics.

When she looks normal, she isn't that terrible. No need for covering her face. **Cough cough**

Edited by InCrYsIs

When I'm not listening to Lady Gaga/Kelly Clarkson/etc. I'm listening to death metal. No one understands how it works out like that.

Its weird. When I see her in her videos, I want to have secks with her. There is absolutely nothing special about her. She is pulling off exactly what she has intended to. I have that same feeling about Gwen Stefani. She isn't that hot but when she starts dancing around I want to hit it.