Crysis 2 - Official

InCrYsIs

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the game, the word that comes to mind is... disappointment. I don't really want to go into detail though because a lot of it would be spoilers.

I have one question, who are those soldiers you fight against? US marines/army? Or are they Koreans or are they people from the nano suit company?

I have one question, who are those soldiers you fight against? US marines/army? Or are they Koreans or are they people from the nano suit company?

The soldiers are CELL from the nano suit company , no koreans in sight .

The soldiers are CELL from the nano suit company , no koreans in sight .

So your a random soldier(or Nomad again?) who decides to steal Nanosuit 2.0(AKA Nanosuit crap since its worse than the one from Crysis I heard) and theres aliens flying around in New York and of course these soldiers only care about getting back their Nanosuit. Crap story is crap :/

So your a random soldier(or Nomad again?) who decides to steal Nanosuit 2.0(AKA Nanosuit crap since its worse than the one from Crysis I heard) and theres aliens flying around in New York and of course these soldiers only care about getting back their Nanosuit. Crap story is crap :/

The story is that you get given the suit against your will by an old friend. Obviously the story IS deeper than that :P

Storyline Spoiler(well kinda but not giving away the ending)-

Prophet was hired to use the nanosuit 2 but went awol with the suit and has been infected with a alien virus which has been taking over new york . Your some random marine who was sent to New York to fight the "ebola" virus . Your submarine is hit and you wash up along the shore . Prophet finds you and basically says its your problem to save the world now . He puts the suit on you and shoots himself .You have to fight the aliens and try find a cure while making your suit into a biological weapon against the aliens and fighting any CELL (suit owners) along the way

Storyline Spoiler(well kinda but not giving away the ending)-

Prophet was hired to use the nanosuit 2 but went awol with the suit and has been infected with a alien virus which has been taking over new york . Your some random marine who was sent to New York to fight the "ebola" virus . Your submarine is hit and you wash up along the shore . Prophet finds you and basically says its your problem to save the world now . He puts the suit on you and shoots himself .You have to fight the aliens and try find a cure while making your suit into a biological weapon against the aliens and fighting any CELL (suit owners) along the way

Ok I ain't playing this. Seriously this is .ing retarded. Who ever came up with this can go shove it somehwhere else. Honestly this is the story a 5 year old would come up with. Screw Crytek. They ruined it for me.

Nyt you made this sound like total poo. After watching the first part of Danriks video it changes everything. Makes me want to play actually. Btw Danrik, try not to talk when there is someone talking ingame ;)

Ok I ain't playing this. Seriously this is .ing retarded. Who ever came up with this can go shove it somehwhere else. Honestly this is the story a 5 year old would come up with. Screw Crytek. They ruined it for me.

Who the hell cares about the story? IMO gameplay is what matters in games.