Crysis 2 - Official

InCrYsIs

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wait to one of YOU play it through and let me know if it's worth it ;)

also wth to the elevator rave?

Yep, that's kind of what I'm waiting for, there's several people on here that I'd like to hear from before I consider getting the game.

also, wth not to the elevator rave? :D

Started playing last night. Great looking game, more upgrades and story is ok thus far. My feeling right now is it is inferior to the first though. I would say significantly. I am 3 hours in. We'll see as it moves along.

MY experience with the game thus far is for Multiplayer only. And its TERRIBLE, the gameplay is fantastic, but just like what happend in the beta. Their backend systems are messing up so bad, you cant even get into and play a Ranked match. And when you FINALLY get i na game. You get booted after about 20 minutes. Its very frustrating and if they dont fix it soon... Grr...

I havent played the single player yet as im waiting to beat Metro 2033 first. I know if i start another game ill prolly never finish Metro 2033.

idk, personally I wait to make a call about a game until I play it! You will always have morons reviewing poorly because of who know what! Also, you never know what kind of hardware they are using! So, if some1 says that the game looks choppy, or the graphics aren't great, maybe it's because of that 8800 ;)

So far, I think not only does the game (graphics) look amazing, but the game play is pretty smooth as well! The game is impressive, I'm having fun playing it!

I got it a day early guys! Hell to the yes!

I've started playing because reviews look good, and although I've literally only gotten through the intro section, it looks and performs like something I've never experienced before. When they say that the game would run smoothly, they were NOT lying. I'm playing it maxed out at 1920 x 1080 with the components in my sig, all at stock settings.

The clincher though? FRAPS records it at those settings with hardly ANY performance hit to either the game or the recorded video itself. I'm ecstatic so far! Will post more tomorrow when I give it a real seeing to ;)

I got it for the 360, I was thinking about getting it for the PS3 because it has somewhat better hardware. But at the end of the day I cave got it for the 360.

The game is blowing my mind so far. I never did get very far in the first crysis. The original sandbox type gameplay just didn't work. I enjoy some styles of sandbox games, but Crysis just didn't work for me. This second game has a great linear story.

I got it for the 360, I was thinking about getting it for the PS3 because it has somewhat better hardware. But at the end of the day I cave got it for the 360.

The game is blowing my mind so far. I never did get very far in the first crysis. The original sandbox type gameplay just didn't work. I enjoy some styles of sandbox games, but Crysis just didn't work for me. This second game has a great linear story.

That's actually one the things I've seen some fans of the first Crysis complain about. :lol:

Seems like a lot of people really liked the openness that Crysis offered but hate the linear play in Crysis 2.

That's actually one the things I've seen some fans of the first Crysis complain about. :lol:

Seems like a lot of people really liked the openness that Crysis offered but hate the linear play in Crysis 2.

I never played Crysis as a sandbox game, and Half Life 2 is living proof that linearity isn't a bad thing, so personally this doesn't bother me :thumbsup:

I never played Crysis as a sandbox game, and Half Life 2 is living proof that linearity isn't a bad thing, so personally this doesn't bother me :thumbsup:

I played Crysis like a sandbox game, but I can play linear just as well, that kind of thing doesn't matter to me really. Overall though, I would say I prefer a linear FPS.