You know you been playing too much when...

Fogel

You know you've been playing too much COD when...

You make breakfast with akimbo butter knives.

You're about to board a plane and you check the cockpit for campers.

You here the beep of the microwave and you run out the room thinking its a semtex.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you've been playing too much COD when...

You make breakfast with akimbo butter knives.

You're about to board a plane and you check the cockpit for campers.

You here the beep of the microwave and you run out the room thinking its a semtex.

haha haha the Akimbo butter knives is the best one yet :D

Edited by ShallowBay

You know you've been playing too much (Oblivion) when......

...you are over someone's place & find yourself looking into vases for loot...

I've come close to doing that lol.

When you have trouble getting to sleep because its 8 in the morning and the sun is shining through your curtains.

When you rack up 48 hours of game-play time over 7 days on mass effect during a school week.

I did the 8am one with Fallout 3 when it first came out. About a week after its launch, I started the game at 9pm and then the next thing I know its 8am and my roommate is getting ready for class. Suffice to say, I went to bed shortly after and then I didn't wake up until 4pm. Luckily I didn't have class that day lol.

You know you've been gaming too much when.. you start talking to yourself about what you'll do in the game the next time you play it.

I got 40-45 hours of COD MW2 in a week when I first got it :(

Anyways...

You know you've been playing too much when you say "just 5 more minutes", and the next time you check the clock it's been more than an hour. Sadly, used to happen to me when I would stare into the void that was Diablo II.

bp9801 > "You know you've been gaming too much when.. you start talking to yourself about what you'll do in the game the next time you play it." --- Oh sh..

Edited by nikola19283

You know you been playing too much when you lift some really heavy stuff and you say to yourself 'Maximum Strength'. Then your skin turns reddish...

You know you've been playing too much Fallout 3 when you hit 'V' on the keyboard while playing Left 4 Dead or any other game... :lol:

Last night I actually thought about . in a bottle instead of stopping.
This is ridiculous but I'm actually surprised that I haven't had a bladder infection from holding my pee for hours and hours while gaming...