In the market for a new car

Nodgiles

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you driving a durango with salt in the back? lol i bet it sucks when gas goes up over there

-edit- my wife's family from so. cal all have enourmous trucks as well. its a style

5'3 lady with a ford excursion :lol:

Edited by cirro

The fusion is a great car and it does come as a hybrid!

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fusion/trim/?trim=hybrid

yeah but you pay more than a prius and get less mpg. Fail! (As much as I like the fusion...there's only one hybrid to get)

20mpg is garbage? Both my car and truck get like half that =P

do you tow the truck while driving the car and switch off or something??

what are you driving a durango with salt in the back? lol i bet it sucks when gas goes up over there

lol close...truck is a 1500 Ram Sport and the car has a Chevy 350 in it.

lol close...truck is a 1500 Ram Sport and the car has a Chevy 350 in it.

Actually I can vouch for the Ram... the Sports came with the 360 magnum (Correct me if I'm wrong)... yeah back in the day they had the most power in it's class out of the big 3 but god dang did it and the 318 have horrid horrid terrible mind shatteringly awful gas mileage lol

74 Jaguar XJ6 :)

FAIL

Let me get this straight, you've built enough computers and are knowledgeable enough to be one of the more respected members of this forum, but you can't get the original Jaguar engine to purr?

Don't give me the "but British car electrics are junk!" BS. I had Lucas electrics figured out by the time I graduated high school. ;)

Why would want to? 350 parts are easy to get and cheap. The 350 has a lot more power. Plus it has the added perk of pis.sing off Jaguar elitests =P

Edited by Raiderfan001

Why would want to? 350 parts are easy to get and cheap. The 350 has a lot more power. Plus it has the added perk of pis.sing off Jaguar elitests =P

I don't currently own a Jaguar, and I am far from a Jaguar elitist, but if you wanted something easy to get parts for, why didn't you just buy a Chevy to begin with?

I love Chevy 350s...in Chevrolets.

Either way, do you have any pictures of this "abomination?" ;)